Germany

Started by Shyiox, January 12, 2010, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pxia Säsngap

It starts Friday next week and ends Monday 3rd October (which is a national bank holiday in Germany).
The first thing we'll do on friday evening (6pm) will be some kind of trial lesson for Jujitsu (some kind of martial arts and you will need to have clothes in which you can make it). We will also make a walking-tour, wine-tasting, Na'vi lesson, maybe visit some kind of maze in which you have to answer questions and so on, of course we will watch Avatar together and maybe we can practise archery :)
That's the current plan and of course we need to wait and see what the weather will let us do ;)

Do you go by car or will you take the train?
Eywa ayngahu
Ma oeyä eylan aynga oeru yawne lu <3 ;D :D ;D

Hifkey'Tìranyu

Kaltxì ma Taronyu

it would be great, if you can join our meeting. You're welcome!
trr akinä ultxavay, oe srefereiey nìprrte'

vay trrpuvay
ta René

Taronyu

Is there accommodation? Or a cost to attend? I'd probably take the train, although I might try to hitch down I guess.

Hifkey'Tìranyu

there are some sleeping-places in the house of pukapa nari, but most of us will camp in the garden, I think. (but I'm the first time in Freiburg too)

the best is, if you ask your question here again. Because some of us only spend their time in german-sub-forum.

about the costs, except for traveling, I can't give an answer, sry.  :-\

ta René

Wiesel

Kaltxì ma Taronyu :)

welcome to Germany, but wtf are you doing in Saarbrücken... thats dead land :D :D :D :D

about your question, there is no attending cost but all of us usually pay a small amount for food (breakfast & dinner stuff, coffee....)

I cant remember what we have paid the last time but it should be around ~10€ but we also do some fun local stuff like "Mais Labyrinth" :D this will also cost a few.

But nearly for all of us, the travel costs are always the hugest cost part :)

It would be cool to meet u in Freiburg :)

Wiesel
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Toruk'makto

Kaltxì
maybe you can also travel by car from Karlsruhe, if anyone has enough space is the car. Most of us will drive over Karlsruhe i think...
If you'd find a person that can carry you to Freiburg, it's ceaper than train.
Die Himmelsmenschen haben uns eine Botschaft gesandt, dass sie sich alles nehmen können was sie wollen und dass niemand sie aufhalten kann. Aber wir schicken ihnen auch eine Botschaft; fliegt so schnell wie euch der Wind nur tragen kann; ruft die anderen Clans herbei. Sagt ihnen Toruk'makto ruft sie zu sich. Ihr fliegt jetzt mit mir. Meine Brüder, Schwestern und dann zeigen wir den Himmelsmenschen, dass sie sich nicht alles nehmen können was sie wollen und dass dies unser Land ist.

Ningey

Quote from: Beomir Vrykil on January 13, 2010, 08:05:10 PM
Hey!

Ich komme aus der Nähe von Hamburg, etwas südöstlicher davon liegt Lüneburg.
Irgendwelche Na'vi-Fans dort irgendwo in der Nähe?

Eywa ngahu!

Srane.

Ich komme aus Uelzen. Ist also nicht so weit von LG entfernt.

"Sawtute ke tsun nivume - fo ke kerame!"
-- Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"There are two things that are infinite: Human stupidity and the universe. However, I'm not yet sure about the universe."
-- Albert Einstein

"He who gives up freedom for security deserves neither and loses both."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Taronyu

Ok, I posted in the German thread. Still don't know German though. :-\

I'm going to the University here. It's not so dead, haha.

Good to know there's no real costs, but my funds are, like, wow. They're really limited. I'm kind of living on 55€ a week at the moment, so I can't afford to get to Karlsruhe, even. Might make it down somehow, but I'm not sure...

Pxia Säsngap

And have you tried to find Saarbrücken to Karlsruhe in here?
http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/
It's cheaper than the train usually and you can also try to find Saarbrücken to Freiburg. ;)
Eywa ayngahu
Ma oeyä eylan aynga oeru yawne lu <3 ;D :D ;D

Kxeyo

Quote from: Taronyu on September 26, 2011, 02:17:25 AM
Good to know there's no real costs, but my funds are, like, wow. They're really limited. I'm kind of living on 55€ a week at the moment, so I can't afford to get to Karlsruhe, even. Might make it down somehow, but I'm not sure...

That doesn't surprise me. Welcome to Germany, don't expect that we get more money. I'm not sure how I'll make it as soon as I attend to university, but let's see...

Oh yeah, I should PM you when I'd be around and we could meet. If you want to. But don't expect anything during the next three weeks, really... :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Seze Mune

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on September 26, 2011, 12:45:06 PM
Quote from: Taronyu on September 26, 2011, 02:17:25 AM

That doesn't surprise me. Welcome to Germany, don't expect that we get more money. I'm not sure how I'll make it as soon as I attend to university, but let's see...

Oh yeah, I should PM you when I'd be around and we could meet. If you want to. But don't expect anything during the next three weeks, really... :-\

You two actually should make an attempt, ma Kxeyo.  Taronyu is awesome. :D

Eanna

hallöchen ihr lieben :) wollte mich mal umhören, ob es denn auch leute aus dem schönen thüringen gibt?
ich komme aus erfurt und bin ein echter frischling hier :)

und natürlich auf der suche nach gleichgesinnten.  :D

pukapa nari

Quote from: Eanna on April 16, 2012, 07:08:49 AM
hallöchen ihr lieben :) wollte mich mal umhören, ob es denn auch leute aus dem schönen thüringen gibt?
ich komme aus erfurt und bin ein echter frischling hier :)

und natürlich auf der suche nach gleichgesinnten.  :D

Willkommen im Forum   ;)

:-\  Ich glaube... 'Eylan hufweyä kommt auch irgendwo aus der Gegend !?!  :-\

Eywa ngahu

Passi

Kaltxì

Auch hier noch mal, die Anmeldung für das Euroavatar2-Meeting ist gestartet.  ;)

http://euroavatar.org

Passi

pukapa nari

Quote from: Passi on April 16, 2012, 03:22:50 PM
Kaltxì
Auch hier noch mal, die Anmeldung für das Euroavatar2-Meeting ist gestartet.  ;)
http://euroavatar.org
Passi
Hoffentlich denk ich da noch dran, wenn ich aus den Haleluja-Bergen zurück bin ...
(Wobei, die Beachparty bei T'M ist ja auch gleich danach... das sollte mich daran erinnern !!)

E.a.

Ikxeru

I thought it would be useful to add the EuroAvatar meetup to the forum's calendar.

Here is the link to the thread where you can find further informations:
http://forum.learnnavi.org/community-calendar/euroavatar-2-berlin-germany/

Of course another thread for all German speaking people that can be found in the German section of the forum:
http://forum.learnnavi.org/meetings/euroavatar-meeting-2/

- ta Ikxeru
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Sey'Syu

Hi,
ich komme aus dem schönen Rheinland-Pfalz, genauer gesagt aus einem 1200 Seelen Dorf. Glan-Münchweiler ruft es sich ;D ok für diejenigen die den Ort nicht kennen, es liegt in der nähe von Rammstein bzw. Landstuhl. Größere Städte im Umkreis von 30 km wären Kusel und Kaiserslautern. :)
ĐĬƎ ИɅϮỰЯ ƓƎϢĬИИϮ ĬṂṂƎЯ

Hobbys und Projekte Übersicht

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Sey'Syu

Falls du es noch nicht gefunden hast, hier ist der deutsche Vorstellungs-Board in der deutschsprachigen Sektion des LN-Forums.
Ich denke, den haste sicher gefunden. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Sey'Syu

Oh man ich knaller ;D da sieht man mal wieder das es stimmt: Erst lesen DANN schreiben ;)
ĐĬƎ ИɅϮỰЯ ƓƎϢĬИИϮ ĬṂṂƎЯ

Hobbys und Projekte Übersicht

Tìtstewan

Nur keine Sorge, das ist nicht tragisch. :)

Dieses Subforum ist eigentlich für Fantreffen und Änliches gedacht.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-