Pan-European ..stuff

Started by Nyx, February 14, 2010, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawtakuk

Quote from: Taronyuakawng on March 18, 2010, 02:22:20 PM
I'm not a fan of sightseeing CITIES. Really. Cities are boring

And that's exactly what I meant by suggesting the outdoor way to do this. Holding the meetup in a city would feel more like "Pan-European RDA fans' meetup 2010"... ;D
01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

hemmond

Okay. Prague countryside or some village around, with mass transport bus. For fome kind of transport form prague (aiprort, train station, bus stop ;D) to somewhere out. :)
And again I'm remidning, that who want to organize, post here. :)
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Taronyuakawng

What about Tawtakuk and Yanari? Maybe you guys..?

C'mon ]:->~

Poland, Warsaw

hemmond

Tawtakuk and Yanari are CZ contingent. :)

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

It would be best to have it in Central-Europe or West-Europe, like Germany.

hemmond

Yes. we accepted that already (I hope ;D), but in that country, there must be contingent intrested in organizing)

Nyx

Okay, we need to stop playing the blame game with who's gonna do this. I'm not sure if I can show up, but I can probably arrange with the Einstein Gymnasium in Potsdam so that we can stay there. I've been there on an exchange and I might be able to pull a few strings.

We'd be close to Berlin, which is really easy to get to, and there are green areas around there too. For example, Spreewald has the weirdest boat ride ever! Spreewald also has a camping if people would rather do that. It would be nice if someone would like to help me look up things like what we're allowed to do in the forests in the area because I am rather busy.

So, I can call both those places and see what I can arrange for 5 days in mid July, sound good?

Taronyuakawng

Poland, Warsaw

Tawtakuk

01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

pukapa nari

Kaltxì - hello everybody :)

Start reading this tread, I thought of invite some people for e.g. having a barbecue-party thogether in my garden...
so alternativly to Nyx ... if someone likes to come to South-Germany (Black-Forrest)... ?!?

btw: ist there any word for "black" in Na'vi ???

Eywa ayngahu!

Taronyuakawng

No "black" word yet. We've only got two colors.

And back on the topic, the idea sounds nice. More details please? When where etc?

Poland, Warsaw

Nyx

Well I haven't gotten a definite answer yet so that sounds like a good idea to me, and the Black Forest would be an awesome place for this ^^

Wiesel

Quote... and the Black Forest would be an awesome place for this
yea and depends on the exact location it would only be 30-130 km from my home :D
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Nyx

Quote from: Wiesel on March 25, 2010, 04:14:59 AM
Quote... and the Black Forest would be an awesome place for this
yea and depends on the exact location it would only be 30-130 km from my home :D

Do you know what the rules are for camping there? And if there are other activities?

Fnua Atxkxe

Sorry that I have not been keeping up with this thread, busy with real life again plus interview about the RL Na´vi tribe and other stuff. Hope you have managed to get organizing this nailed down, still happy to help in any way that I can.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

hemmond

So, Possible locations are:
Czech Republic by Czech contingent
south Germany-black forest by tsuteiyä tsmukan (have you two other organizators? :) )
Einstein Gymnasium in Potsdam (next to the berlin) by Nyx (but you'll have to ind peoples, who will organize it on place and who will be able to get there before the meetupers, who will "get the keys" and who will prepare program of action. :))

pukapa nari

Sorry for my late reply ...
To be more exact ... my home is at the foot/base (?) of Black Forest: near Freiburg (15km)
It depends a little on how much people will take place in ...
for less then 20 people I may organice something just in my garden, which ist not relly small :D
... if people want to camp in the garden, we may have to rent a dixi-toilet ...

River Rhine is near and BlackForrest too ... so I also may look for a hut to have the party there ...
if there are more people to join us ...
Next campground would be 5km from here ...

about the time... I think we just meet for a weekend ?!? (Friday - Sunday)
So if the weather becomes more nice, nearly any weekend will do ?!?
My holiday may be in August / September ...

Still some time to work it out ... just maybe difficult to book a hut, if I assign too late ?!? :s

ok ... any question more ?? ~~ lookin' forward to meet you
(..and hoping to get improved my Na'vi till then.. ) ;)

Taronyuakawng

Tsuteiyä tsmukan, is it possible to expand this to about 5 days? Some of us would travel more than 15-20 hours (unless they go by plane) to get to the location. Traveling so long, for just one - two days, then traveling back...

Poland, Warsaw

pukapa nari

@Taronyuakawng
ok ... then it would be better, if it is in my holiday time ...
I will check out next week, which time my office is closed ... ok ??

(btw: ... is there any interest to watch the movie again together at the meetup ?!?)

Taronyuakawng

We could watch it. I've watched it bout 5 times and each time I had fun :)

Poland, Warsaw