Pan-European ..stuff

Started by Nyx, February 14, 2010, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenewa txe'lan

Well it would be nice  ;D I was thinking Denmark (yes i am from Denmark). every summer there is "Roskilde festival" wich is one of the biggest festivals in Europe maybe we could make a "Na'vi camp" there  ;D ;D

hemmond

That na'vi camp isn't bad idea, but maybe for start we can make our own meetup. :) And after we learn Na'vi language good, then we can start advertising there. :)

btw: Would you like to go to ours summer meetup?
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Fnua Atxkxe

Either of those names sounds fine to me, honestly I'm more concerned with loacation than anything.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tawtakuk

Hm... let's hold the location thing for a few days - we should wait for the effects of hemmond's "spam" ;)
01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

leofox

If this will be big, I will definitely be there. I'm planning to go touring through Europe by train this summer, so anywhere is good, as long as it close to a railway station.
--
Txampayyä 'evenge

"Oel yereiom putxìngìt" (I'm eating pudding)

Taronyuakawng

Add me to the list:

Taronyuakawng / Poland

I may take up to 4 other people from Poland with me, becouse I will probably ride with my car :)

Poland, Warsaw

hemmond

Great. :) You all were added to the list of potentional meetupers. :-D I'm very glad to say, that during one week, we have 14 potentoinal meetupers. :-)

eywa´eveng frrtu

you can ad me also
i'm from Belgium, Antwerp.
I'f necesarry i can come by care and do a litle bit of carpooling.
So people who live nearby (or maybe a tee litle bit further) just let me know.
BTW: germany sounds nice, they have fairly good beer (Belgium's beer is always better thow)

Wiesel

Kaltxì,

i will try to attend too, but cant promise because i have already booked/blocked lots of weekends this summer.
I am from Germany near Stuttgart.
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

Nyx

Quote from: Lenewa txe'lan on February 23, 2010, 03:17:37 PM
Well it would be nice  ;D I was thinking Denmark (yes i am from Denmark). every summer there is "Roskilde festival" wich is one of the biggest festivals in Europe maybe we could make a "Na'vi camp" there  ;D ;D

Dude! This and the BBQ are my favourite ideas so far. But imagine how much they'd make fun of us there ;D

Taronyuakawng

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

We've got still a few months till we meet.. so why not exercize our nìNa'vi to the point where we're all gonna speak nìNa'vi only?

That is just a theory.

Poland, Warsaw

Nyx

Sounds like a great idea. If we manage to pull it off with Na'vi being the only language, this meetup will be legendary.

...we'd better get started :P

Tawtakuk

Oe mllte tsnì tsafya latsayu nìtxan sìltsan! Nirvume ma eylan, fte tsiyevun ayoeng nìNa'vi pivängko krr a awngeyä ultxa lolen!

01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

Txantslusam Skxawng

I cant come :( Simply because I am to young, my parents wouldnt let me go. If i were older I would try my best to be there, but i just simply cant now. But a here's a tip : just take a random day in the summer and lock that day for ur meeting, if u dont lock a day on which u want a meeting, u probably dont get things done. Hope it helps.

Eywa ngahu
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

hemmond

So... We're on 16 meetupers. :) So... let's check out, how much peoples will attend (only theoreticaly. The registrations will start then. :) )

Pitah (Eytukan)

Kaltxí,

i´m also interessted, but - the final location makes the decition if it´s possible for me to come.....im from Germany - Munich  ;D

Kìyevame ma smuktu,
Pitah

P.S. or in German my Name Peter -or pxti ta  :D
Ean Aungia - Eywa ayngahu ma smuktu

Frawkxe

Being a tad realistic here, but wouldn't summer be a bit too soon for a meetup of a scale like this? I mean, you only have give or take, 6 months to prepare - as in, get your money, make plans, etc. And I think it'll be veryyy expensive, I wouldn't be able to rake up the cash in 6 months.

hemmond

I think, that 6 months is enough time to organze this. :)

Wiesel

yes 6 months is ok, get the plan going on ;)

i will consider it if you have a set date and location.
It really depends on it for mostly all here i guess so choose wisely ;)

Btw: we have set a german navi meet up at 04.06.-06.06.2010 near Würzburg (south-west germany)
our thread is here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/off-topic/1-fantreffen-die-entscheidung/
Maybe also interested for some of you who aren't coming from far away (France is pretty close)
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

hemmond

All meetupers are considered, as users, who can influence date, time and place. All this stuff wil be talked here (maybe from 7th march. :) )