Yanari   CZE
Ean Tahnì   Croatia
Lenewa txe'lan   Denmark
leofox   Netherlands
Taronyuakawng   Poland
eywa´eveng frrtu sì   Belgium
Wiesel   Germany

So... I think that it's:
CZE (4); Scandinavia (2); England (2.5); Benelux (3); Austria (0.5); Croatia (1); Denmark (1); Poland (1); Germany (1)

If we take this into account I believe central germany would be the best place to meet (for now).
It's in the middle of Europe, near Benelux,CZE,Poland,Austria, Denmark and ofcourse also near for German meetupers. It's a bit far for Scandinavia and Croatia.. but then again, if we moved it a bit further north (like.. in England or Denmark) it won't be much better for Scandinavia, and it will be way crappier for our Croatia friend and a bit worse for meetupers that are fine with Germany (Austria, CZE).

Poland, Warsaw

Nyx

Well, I know I can get relatively cheap flights to Germany, Benelux and the UK, and I was expecting to have to go far anyway so Germany sounds great to me. I would like to suggest that we make this include a weekend at least, because there's a chance that I'll have a job this summer (really need one).

hemmond

So, for better point of wiew for best choose of position, I made this map. So anybody, who want to give the exact position, just move your pin to position of you. ;-) Some are quite good placed (in correct city). But some pins are only in country. So... Please move pins wih your nicknames to exact position. ;-)
http://maps.google.cz/maps/mm?ie=UTF8&ll=49.781264%2C14.512939&spn=3.27025%2C7.064209&z=7
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Taronyuakawng

Can't see any PINs on this map :( And its in Czech (i have no idea whats written on the left panel... maybe something like "click here to see the pins"? :D)

Could you re-make this map using english-language google, please?

Poland, Warsaw

Tawtakuk

Just delete "&hl=cs" from the URL or replace it with your own language code. Posting this from my phone so I'll look into it more when I get home.

Edit: I made a working map myself, so please add pins to your hometowns :)
01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

Tsteututan

Krrpe ole tayerkup, oe neu ne Pandora.

hemmond

ok. so my map is useless, please use Tawtakuk's map. :)

Taronyuakawng

This "Ludwika Kondratowicza" in Warsaw is me. I don't know why google automatically added my adress, instead of asking me what I want in the pin title and description :(

<-- google newb :(

edit@below: THANKS :D

Poland, Warsaw

hemmond

corrected. :) Now, there is your nick. ;-)

sezawte

Is there an English version for us ayskxawng  ???
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Tawtakuk

The link above should be language-independent and use your default language for Google. However, here is an explicitely English one.
01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Wiesel

<- skxawng

well sry i tried to add my pin to the map but failed ...
how the heck can i add a new pin!!
i havent found a link or button to do it :(
I was a warrior who dreamed he could
bring peace. Sooner or later though, you
always have to wake up... - Jake Sully

...Wenn ich schlafe bin ich ein Avatar und rette Pandora...

eanayo

Quote from: Wiesel on March 01, 2010, 02:09:26 AM
<- skxawng

well sry i tried to add my pin to the map but failed ...
how the heck can i add a new pin!!
i havent found a link or button to do it :(

You need to log in with a Google account :( - that's probably why only very few people have marked their whereabouts on the map yet.

PM me if you want me to drop a pin for you.

Visit Our Dictionary for eBook readers, The Na'vi Word Puzzle Game and the Cryptogram Generator
srake tsun pivlltxe san [ˈɔaχkat͡slʃwɔaf]?

eywa´eveng frrtu

dropped my pin.
maybe we could do something like a www.doodle.com to decide for the date then everybody can pick his/hers perfect date.

Swokéyan

I also dropped my pin  ;D

For one place in the Netherlands it might say i have edited it, but i only accidently dragged it and when i noticed that i made it undone. So no worries :P
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Hopsu

I put up my own pin there  ;D

Unilmokri

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Fnua Atxkxe

Dropped a pin :D BTW probably going to be going to great britain summer meetup instead. Depends. See how and if that develops. When I know either way I'll either remove my pin or leave it.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

hemmond

So... After a while I came back online (to civilization), co I checked the map. Few things:
1) On the map, there are two addresses. Who is Plaatsmarkering 7 and Paikkamerkintä 13?
2) Some of "logged" peoples have not their own pin. :) So, where is Nyx, Raphael, Tireafyao, Ean Tahnì Lenewa Txe'lan, leofox and Pitah? :)
3) Some peoples added pin, but not posted here. So. Schlipak, please, reply this topic. :)