Pan-European ..stuff

Started by Nyx, February 14, 2010, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

I'm not sign to google so I can't drop my pin yet, I'll drop it as soon as I sign in  :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Fnua Atxkxe

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make this. Sorry all  :(. If this changes I'll be back though :D I'll just quitely remove my pin
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

eywa´eveng frrtu

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 04, 2010, 05:33:16 PM
Dropped a pin :D BTW probably going to be going to great britain summer meetup instead. Depends. See how and if that develops. When I know either way I'll either remove my pin or leave it.
i'm also planning on going to the UK meetup but it would be so nice if i could do both.
If we have a date for the UK meetup i'll post it and maybe you could consider not to plan in this period?
Or if there's a date here first i'll do the same thing on the UK topic.
eywa ngahu from an eager Belgian

hemmond

I'm opened mind to all dates. So... I will (try to) not put this meetup to colision with any other meetup. :)
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Caenwyr

Hi there! I'm a big fan of the idea of a meetup as well! Apologize my late answer, I'm still working my way through all the stickies etc on the forum.  But I should become really active in a few days tops.

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you added my home town to the map!  I live in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.  Or should I add it to the map myself? 

Kìyevame,
Caenwyr

eywa´eveng frrtu

okay so the date for the UK meetup is set:from 27July untill 5august.
That's a date i won't be able to come. It would be nice if this meeting get's planned on another date.
Then maybe i can do both  ;D

Swokéyan

Lol same, a big part of the summer vacation i will be in spain :p
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

eanayo

Quote from: Caenwyr on March 08, 2010, 06:57:56 AM
Anyway, I'd be delighted if you added my home town to the map!  I live in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.  Or should I add it to the map myself? 

Nice to have you on board :)

I've added a pin on the map for you, feel free to modify it as you wish.

Visit Our Dictionary for eBook readers, The Na'vi Word Puzzle Game and the Cryptogram Generator
srake tsun pivlltxe san [ˈɔaχkat͡slʃwɔaf]?

hemmond

So... Few peoples still haven't got their pin. So, Nyx, Raphael, Tireafyao, Ean Tahnì Lenewa Txe'lan, leofox and Pitah, please add your pin, or PM me, and I'll add your pin. :)
And we still have txo unnamed adresses. so... Who live at Plaatsmarkering 7 and Paikkamerkintä 13?
And schlipak and twonyu Ikranä, please post something here. :)

Fnua Atxkxe

I was just nosing around thread. Though I'd mention that UK meet-up is now 26July-4August. Changes it today. Probs doesn't make difference. Is only one day. If you're looking to plan around. Eywa ngahu.

While I'm here I just thought I'd make use of the free advertising space ;D. Feel free to check out the UK meet-up thread here: http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/meetuppractice-in-the-uk/
Just like to point out that this is not only for UK people, it is just that location is in UK. We do already have some non-UK people involved. Feel free to check it out :D

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

hemmond

here is callendar with non-free dates for meetup. :) Every big Na'vi action (national meetup, international meetup, etc...) report here in this topic. On this url: http://navi.jackos.cz/meetup.html is calentar for non-free dates.

eywa´eveng frrtu

Hi during this time i'm having my birthday. 29 July i become 22 years young !!!
Anybody knows about some kinda na'vi ceremony about birthday's? Seems like a perfect opportunity to try this out.Or does anybody have an idea to start some kinda new tradition?

Taronyuakawng

There is a tradition for adultery ritual shown in the film... we all gather topless around you (your whole body is covered by painted white symbols). Then we touch eachother.

And say weird things like "I'll fly with you" or somethin...

Do you really want it? :D

Quotewe all gather topless (...) Then we touch eachother

EDIT: and yeah.. i forgot to mention. We're all guys. Or at least most of us. Keep that in mind.

Poland, Warsaw

Fnua Atxkxe

eywa´eveng frrtu

but to do  this every time for somebody's birthday i think its an to important rituel.i think its more like something for new people in the permanent tribe who get fully accepted as a permanent na'vi .

no problem with beeing about half naked guys thow (i'm not gay or anything, totally straight, but if we go loin cloth it'll be all the time like this).

Schlipak

Yeah Hemmond, I'm here ! I wish I could go to this meeting, but in fact... I don't think it'll be possible... :-[
Oeru txoa livu !
So I think should remove my pin...
But... I want to go to the meeting !                  ...                    What? I can't? I know...        But I want to go there !  ;D

hemmond

Schlipak... Why you can't go?

Schlipak

You seem to be all too far from me... And my family planned a travel in Norway; I guess the meetup will not be in Norway ! :-[
Would be really cool to meet with others members of the community, but even a meetup with only French people would be difficult. So, a pan-European...

Taronyuakawng

Well, as for me, it's not a problem to attend to the meeting. And I think there are more avatar fans in Europe with enough time and cash to be there, so I think the pan-european meetup will be a success :)

It would be great to have all willing to attend @ our meetup, but it's also obvious that not everyone will be able to attend. I guess if we get at least 10 people that would be already a success for the first meeting :)

Poland, Warsaw

hemmond

Next problem is... How long will the meetup be? A week? Two days? Three days? (excluding day of arrival and day of deptaure)