Scotland

Started by Taronyu, January 12, 2010, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hapxì Nantang

I would love to save you from the English but unfortunatly I have no access to nukes .....yet :P
have you tried saying "och aye the *new*"  imbarrised now being Scottish and i'm not actualy sure how we would spell now with the slang....
The first Hapxí!!

Fnua Atxkxe

och aye the noo is, I believe the accepted colloquialism XD.

Quote from: Hapxi Nantang on March 12, 2010, 03:50:40 PM
I would love to save you from the English but unfortunatly I have no access to nukes .....yet :P

Nah, they is cool peoples (like everyone here ;D).
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Hapxì Nantang

I should probobly note I have really nothing against the English, I just enjoy our natural competetive spirit :)
The first Hapxí!!

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah, plus skype conversations are great way to practice the language :D

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Hapxì Nantang

Ooooo so your from sunny Dundee  I did my managment training up there in Overgate was an intresting couple of days I also go up every now and then to get shot at alot in Airsoft :)
The first Hapxí!!

Fnua Atxkxe

Sunny *lols* I don't know about that ::). You must tell next time you're up here!

Tukru Taronyu

Hi everone, looks like I am the lastest member of the Scottish tribe!!, me I hang my bow in Prestwick

Tukru Taronyu

Hapxì Nantang

Welcome to Scottish Tribe! =D
The first Hapxí!!

Fnua Atxkxe

Kaltxì ma tsmukan, welcome to the forums.

C'tri Atan'itan

Figured I'd add my name to the list of scots around the forums :D
<-- based in Edinburgh, and up for a local meet at some point :)
Unil'ite: Keye'ung! \0/
Oe: FÌTSENG LU PANDORAAAAAA

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Taronyu

Hmm. We probably should have a meet-up. You're right.

And now I'm free! 

Next weekend?