"Exotic" Venue

Started by DeanD, April 20, 2012, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanD

I'm just gonna throw this out there to see if there would be any interest.

This will be year 3 of me spending my summer working at a clothing optional campground & resort. This summer I'll be working at one in southern Alabama that's right on the Florida panhandle. One of the things I'll be doing for this place is revamping its events calendar.

Now, I know there's a lot of misconceptions about clothing optional/nudist resorts, so please try to keep an open mind. It's NOT all about sleez and sex! This particular one is VERY nature oriented and would be perfect for a rustic weekend getaway.

So, my question is this: Would anyone consider doing a gathering at such a place? We could organize workshops, have venders...really go all out with it and have an awesome time. It would be a great opportunity to introduce more people to the Na'vi language as well.

Come on y'all. Let me here from my southern aysmuk! We need a gathering in the south!

I'll post more details when/if I hear back from anyone.

Dean

DeanD

Ok no bites so far lol. I wonderin' tho, is it the location or the type of location?

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

First of all, welcome to the LearnNavi forums! I kind of suspect you are our first tute (person) from Antigua/Barbuda! There are all sorts of resources here to help you learn the Na'vi language, as well as a moderately active Avatar fan community.

But a point of order: If you notice, this thread has not been active in more than two years. Posting on inactive old threads is called necroposting. Unless you have some significant new information about this topic, posting on old threads like this is not encouraged here.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]