LN.org Midnight Release Event

Started by Sarkath, April 21, 2010, 11:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Aww, come on now, lets not pick on poor palulukan (or Kaltxì Palulukan!, for that matter).  Theyr'e nice once you get to know them  8) I bet the arrow is really pointing to Colonel Quaritch (the movie one, not the one here on the forums!), somewhere inside the box. To adequately describe Quaritch, we need a word that is a contraction of skxawng and vrrtep!

BTW, will my shirts be here by my planned visit on May 2nd?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Okay, I have to say it. The fish looks stoned. What did you do to him? Or was it merely sleep deprivation? (Midnight and all)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

omängum fra'uti

Well we had a margarita before heading to Best Buy, but his was fru-fru.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on April 24, 2010, 04:34:15 AM
Well we had a margarita before heading to Best Buy, but his was fru-fru.

Oh, he's not gonna live THAT down. (and I gotst a long memory, and strangely enough a face like an elephant--so it kinda works out :) )
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Aowlan

got my DVD/bluray disk in post on Friday, watched it already, I pre-ordered it from HMV the special metal case set, you can't get that one in shops well with the panadora book and 4 cards. we got DVD play at moment, maybe get blu ray when they been out a bit longer.

but a little tip still got your Cinema 3-D glass?  I noticed the film has more depth to it, ok not 3-D like cinema, but it has that better HD look about it. don't know if its just HD LCD TV's or if will work on all TV types, but try it, but hubby and I noticed differance in pic depth......

then have a bit of fun for a few seconds, maybe show the "magic trick" to the kids/grandkids, grannie or whoever, turn glasses around so view through the front of them, look at TV screen and tilt your head side to side, the picture will disappear if your facing directly as the screen at a certain tilt. also view though correct way and tilt to the right the colour changes compared to a left tilt! oh well as I said a few seconds of fun.  I hope all of you, going out at midnight, that the weather is good and that you get a copy too and I hope your all be asking for it in Na'vi too!!

Anyone going dressed up like Na'vi too? Look like and speak like, might freak a few out, that think Pandora is real, oh yeah I've heard a few comments like, wonder if they doing trips to...? how much is it?.

I was dissapointed that the disk doesn't contain the deleted scenes, as was expecting the special addition to have that and extras!!  ???

All the best
Aowlan
;D

omängum fra'uti

It's how LCD TVs work.  The liquid crystal changes the polarization of the light that passes through it.  So by varying the polarization angle, the TV can adjust how much light gets through a polarization filter on the screen, thereby creating the different levels of brightness/color for the picture.  Therefore, light coming off a LCD is polarized, so will interact with the polarized glasses.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Zefanaya

Anyone notice how the standi's seem to have more coverings than the movie showed.

AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Rain

Ah yes, Jake is showing much less txim and Neytiri is definitely more conservative!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Rain on April 25, 2010, 08:24:46 PM
Ah yes, Jake is showing much less txim [..]

HRH, that made my day ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.