LN.org Midnight Release Event

Started by Sarkath, April 21, 2010, 11:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omängum fra'uti

Try some of the non national stores that sell videos as well.  There are occasional one off places here and there doing midnight releases.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Nìftxavang Sreu

Any one in Pennsylvania find any?! I like near Harrisburg, and haven't found one within two hours!!

proud member of the NSFC!!

Swoka Swizaw

Oìsss...

Fìtxon zene tìkangkem sivängi oe. Slä, trray ayralti arusikx rasyeiun oel.

I must work tonight. But I will definitely "buy" the movie tomorrow.

Syaron

I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful clan! I have been wearing my LearnNavi shirt everywhere I can and it is wonderful to have people of all ages stop me to inquire about it! 'Ivong Na'vi!

Nga yawne lu oer nìwotx!!

Shara ;D
Shara

Zefanaya

I would love to attend one of these events but the only problem is that it is midnight on a Thursday, some of us have school and work the next day, now if this were in Friday I would so totally be there, i did order my blu ray DVD combo pack on amazon and reordered in iTunes. I have also been spreading Na'vi around the work place and school so some of my friends will be at one of the events to help spread the word, also if you are going to one of these events also please spread the word about the Brazilian governments plan to build a dam on the Xingu river and displace, forcibly displaced or killed by the government, course you don't have to turn the night/morning into a total downer this is an amazing and sure to be fun event. I want pictures or video of someone runningnout of the best buy jumping up and down like the people who got ipads on the first day did.

Eywa ngahu.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

omängum fra'uti

Also some Blockbusters will be open until midnight to get in on the action, so there's somewhere else to call and check on.  And of course Walmarts that are open at midnight will have it available at 12:01.  (And the first 50 people there will get a 3d sticker.)

Rikxyu

...3d sticker? Like, a sticker that is 3d?
The All Things Avatar Podcast has an episode 3 now! Download it here: http://radioavatar.podomatic.com/

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
Just look at what happened to Quaritch...

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Is it anything like the 3-d burrito?
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Sarkath

Sadly, I think I will be the only one at Best Buy on my area.

Tengfya swizaw

Also, Hastings will be having a release party tonight, for any of you near a Hastings store. There's one right down the street from me, but I'm not sure if I can go. I'll certainly try, but it's a school night and I haven't been getting much sleep as it is. And, to be quite honest with you, I'm more into the language than the movie at this point :P. I also don't have a shirt, but I can probably make one pretty easily. So I plan on trying to go for a little while, but mainly to stick up and hand out leaflets for LearnNa'vi.org.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

ExLibrisMortis

ATTENTION!!!

Kawazoe and I have come together (Kawazoe did the actual making, I had a more conceptual hand in it) to make flyers available for us to hand out tonight.  Please, these are open for anyone to use AND USE THEM!!!

Also, printing them out at your Local kino's or fedex IN COLOR would be much much better than doing ti in black and white. it reallyonly costs somewhere between 15-20 cents a page. Please print them in color, it will help the promotion of the website so much more!

We have a version of the flyer that has 5 flyers to a page. These are 4 1/2" x 3" pass-a-long cards for you to hand out at various midnight releases! Just go up to people and hand it to them

ENJOY!!!

Single 4 1/2 " x 3 " pass-a-long card (COLOR)
http://web.me.com/kawazoe.masahiro/LearnNavi/Flyers.png

Single 4 1/2 " x 3 " pass-a-long card (Black & White)
http://web.me.com/kawazoe.masahiro/LearnNavi/Flyers_bnw.png

8 1/2" x 11" page containing 5 flyers (COLOR)
http://web.me.com/kawazoe.masahiro/LearnNavi/fullpage.png

8 1/2" x 11" page containing 5 flyers (Black & White)
http://web.me.com/kawazoe.masahiro/LearnNavi/fullpage_bnw.png

((kawazoe wanted me to add a note that they are all 300 dpi))

Ftiafpi

The final link doesn't go to the B&W image.

ExLibrisMortis

All links updated and fixed! Please enjoy!

Niwantaw

"Euston we have a problem"

"I live in england"
*cries due to being in wrong country*
Only mostly AWOL.

omängum fra'uti

My ink cartridges are cowering in fear as I load those images.

Hikyuuri

LFR (Looking For Ride) from Menomonie, Wisconsin (off of I-94) to ANY midnight sale location and then back to Menomonie.  Please PM me if you can offer a ride or get on TS.  The sooner I know, the better.

No, I am not joking.  If there is anyone in the Menomonie, WI area or who are going to drive by Menomonie, let me know PLEASE!!!

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Rikxyu

Quote from: Tengfya swizaw on April 21, 2010, 06:24:50 PM
Also, Hastings will be having a release party tonight, for any of you near a Hastings store. There's one right down the street from me, but I'm not sure if I can go. I'll certainly try, but it's a school night and I haven't been getting much sleep as it is. And, to be quite honest with you, I'm more into the language than the movie at this point :P. I also don't have a shirt, but I can probably make one pretty easily. So I plan on trying to go for a little while, but mainly to stick up and hand out leaflets for LearnNa'vi.org.
This is what it's become for me. I started on the language because I loved the movie; I kept at it because I love the language itself. But I'll be getting the movie ASAP for "linguistic educational purposes"...
The All Things Avatar Podcast has an episode 3 now! Download it here: http://radioavatar.podomatic.com/

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
Just look at what happened to Quaritch...

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

As amazon have horrible pre-order strategies and just notified me that they sent me the package even though I paid for express shipping and pre-ordered it the minute is was put on their website. As a result, I will not get it before next week!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

that is a definate advantage of the uk amazon.co.uk actualaly delivers things ontime
(just had to go through that 3 times before it made sense......I'm going to sleep... maybe make more sense when  i wake up)
and watch your DVDs/Bluerays..... they may vanish without warning.
Only mostly AWOL.

Zefanaya

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on April 21, 2010, 05:29:40 PM

Also some Blockbusters will be open until midnight to get in on the action, so there's somewhere else to call and check on.  And of course Walmarts that are open at midnight will have it available at 12:01.  (And the first 50 people there will get a 3d sticker.)

I actually am now going to that event I'm in WA hope to see some hard core fans up here.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH