A picture i am looking for...

Started by Txura Rolyu, August 06, 2010, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

do you only have DVD player? I have Blu-ray on my pc but I dont know how to get pictures from the movie taken.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Ekirä

I'll PM you because this is turning into a discussion. :D

Tsteu nantang

Kaltxi, I need two more pics if you don"t mind

1. As soon as Kelutal hits the ground it shows Neytiri standing up and then cuts to her face, I need that face shot

2. Jake just opens his eyes as his Avatar, he is lying in ash,I need that face shot. (this is just before he goes to get Toruk).

Irayo in advance!
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Ekirä

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Ekirä on September 06, 2010, 04:22:17 PM
There you are. Hope they're the right thing. ;D

how do you say perfect in Na'vi? Because thats what im looking for :D
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.

Txura Rolyu

I am so happy that I started this thread. It brings many people happiness.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on September 06, 2010, 06:51:20 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on September 06, 2010, 04:22:17 PM
There you are. Hope they're the right thing. ;D

How about txantsan?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 07, 2010, 02:31:10 PM
Quote from: Tsteu nantang on September 06, 2010, 06:51:20 PM

How about txantsan?

Probably the closest term for now....
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tsteu nantang

Le'eylan

If someone can, and wants... I would like some pictures of Grace and the other avatars.

One picture of Grace right before and one right after throwing the fruit to Jake.
One pic in the house with all Avatars and beds.
and one with the basketball playing avatars.

:D Karma cookie is waiting for you...
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Ekirä

Okay, pictures. I got extras, as you can see..... :D

Grace:

And bad news on the basketball players, I'm afraid. I couldn't get any clear shots, they're all super blurry. :-\

Hope they work out for you anyway!

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

DutchNavi

At the end of the movie, when most of the humans leave Pandora, you see Neytiri holding a light colored, plain bow.

It seems to me that this must be Jake's bow!

I am looking for a good picture of the bow in this scene and a good picture of Jake's bow that shows if this is really Jake's bow.

By the way, if this is Jake's bow, it isn't the first time you see a female Na'vi holding his bow. ;)

Txura Rolyu

It could also be that she made a new one because what is a hunter or a warrior without ha weapon? But if she is using Jakes old one then that is cool too.

DutchNavi

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 17, 2010, 11:17:16 AM
It could also be that she made a new one because what is a hunter or a warrior without ha weapon? But if she is using Jakes old one then that is cool too.
Neytiri dropped here own bow just before she got the bow from her dying father. With that bow she killed Quaritch, so she must still have that one somewhere. I noticed recently that you can see the bow in 3D much better, probably because on the DVD you only see the left eye image with Norm hiding a large part.
Neytiri holds the bow without arrows, probably to show that she has no desire to kill more humans (Na'vioids)

Txura Rolyu

Requesting all clear photos of Seze w/ or w/o Neytiri! Show me what you all have or can find!

Ekirä

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 18, 2010, 02:54:32 AM
Requesting all clear photos of Seze w/ or w/o Neytiri! Show me what you all have or can find!

I wish I could get you this now--but my internet situation won't let me upload/download pictures here. Right now I'm at the library and my computer's harddrive was just wiped clean because of a virus. I didn't see any reason to bring my Avatar DVD to the library so it's still at home. :P Hopefully I can get you those pics in about a week........ Sorry about that. :'(

Txura Rolyu

That is totally alright ma 'eylan. I am in no hurry but will await the great photos.

Le'eylan

I need a picture of Toruk's skull-
GO!  ;D

*Karma cookie is lying alone in the cookie jar waiting for a new owner...*
=^● ⋏ ●^=