A picture i am looking for...

Started by Txura Rolyu, August 06, 2010, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

so i have attempted to look all over the internet for a picture of Neytiri and Jake sleeping together next to the Tree's of Voice. This is right before the bulldozers come through and plow them down. I cant find it anywhere so if anybody has  pic of it from the movie or a drawing of it post it here please. Thanks.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Ekirä

Here you go, here's two that I've just gotten from my DVD. Hope this helps. :)

Txura Rolyu

YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! BTW how did you get those pictures? I have windows 7 and the Snippin Tool doesnt work when I try to get a screenshot while the movie is paused. Plus when i close the movie it just vanishes and leaves me with a black picture. Its really wierd. Help?
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Niwantaw

try hitting the prt scrn button then pasting it into word or paint or whatever
that usually works
Only mostly AWOL.

Ekirä

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 06, 2010, 06:05:20 PM
YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! BTW how did you get those pictures? I have windows 7 and the Snippin Tool doesnt work when I try to get a screenshot while the movie is paused. Plus when i close the movie it just vanishes and leaves me with a black picture. Its really wierd. Help?

All I can say is that NERO SHOWTIME IS THE BEST! It's what I use to play DVDs on my laptop, and it has a little button that you just press when you want a screenshot.

If you plan on getting Nero (I think it's free.....I don't remember) there are a couple steps you have to do to make sure the screenshot doesn't come out squashed, but it would take too much to explain that here.

If you (or anyone else) ever needs screenshots I have practically the whole movie in pictures on my computer, and I always keep the DVD right at hand so it's easy to get specific shots. ;D

Txura Rolyu

all these tolls are great but i think i will stick to the Print Screen button just to save time. Also I have the ability to play blu_ray on my pc so i think all of you would be jealous of me. :)

Txura Rolyu

Srane they are really pretty. I hope i can do a good drawing them myself.

Atsawl

Kxeyo

I don't remember where it was, but someone posted an awesome HD gallery. Maybe look for that one?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Tsteu nantang

Kaltxì ma tsmuk, im acually looking for a picture. It is a close up on Neytiri's face shortly after hometree falls. I believe it is before she finds eytukan with his mortal wound. Can any Na'vi help me out?
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Ekirä

Ok, here are the best ones I could get....not great quality, but could be worse. It's possible that if you wait, someone with bluray will see this and take a better quality shot. But here's what I got:

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Ekirä on September 02, 2010, 08:53:50 PM
Ok, here are the best ones I could get....not great quality, but could be worse. It's possible that if you wait, someone with bluray will see this and take a better quality shot. But here's what I got:

irayo ma tsmuk these are exactly what i am looking for :D
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Ekirä

Nìprrte' :D Glad they work out for you.

Txura Rolyu

I think this thread is great to just ask for pictures people really want. Have at it everybody! :)

Txura Rolyu

Okay now I am in need of a clear picture of the teenagers and/or children in the Na'vi trip.  Teen or young male would be great and I think that you will find a good picture when Jake first gets to kelutral. Post any pics you got here as soon as you can. Irayo,
ta Txura

Ekirä

Hey Txura,
All I could find of kids was when Grace is talking to them when she's visiting Hometree, and the snapshot on the refrigerator door. The kids shown in the beginning when Jake first goes to kelutral are pretty blurry and I can't get a clear shot of them. If you have a DVD and know of a place that has what you want, you can just tell me the exact time and I can get that. But anyway, here are the ones I got.

Txura Rolyu

Weel I saw just behind Eytukan when we first see him that there is a young male behind him. If you could get some shots of that would be great. Oh and irayo for all of the pics so quickly :)

Ekirä

Sure, here's a pic of him, but he's kind of out of focus....

I also got one of the young male that went on the ikran taming expedition with Jake, this was the clearest shot I could get of him.

It seems like there isn't anyone focused on in the movie besides the main characters. :P