one more. there was only room for 4 pictures in the last post  :P
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Oh, that is really pretty ma Syulang! :) Great job. :D

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Even though this drawing is very crude with the sharp edges and strong color contrast, i still think it's very pretty  :)! Is that woman Neytiri  ???? I'm 99.99 % sure that it is. And when first saw the drawing and noticed the round black thingy on her chest i began thinking what it was until i saw it had a head, legs, arms and body attached to it. A baby  :)! It's adorable <3! Once again, great job  :)!
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamean

I think, it's she's and Jacke's baby. :)

Syulang

Irayo, everyone. No, it's not Neytiri  ;D It is meant to be Tanhi, the daughter of my na'vi characters May'at and Nantir. Tanhi is mated to to Neytiri and Jake's son, Tu'lan in my fanfiction. if you would like to read my fanfictions with my characters in them, you can see them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2460962/j_k_m1996

I named the baby girl Tiyawni  :)

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Syulang on July 02, 2011, 12:06:03 AM
Irayo, everyone. No, it's not Neytiri  ;D It is meant to be Tanhi, the daughter of my na'vi characters May'at and Nantir. Tanhi is mated to to Neytiri and Jake's son, Tu'lan in my fanfiction. if you would like to read my fanfictions with my characters in them, you can see them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2460962/j_k_m1996

Really  ???? I can swear that she looks exactly like Neytiri (Well, as alike as a drawn person and a ``real´´ person can look  :P.). Same hair, same body, same face, same eyes. It seems she instead is Neytiri's daughter-in-law  ;D.

And i assume May'at in your fanfics is the Na'vi equivalent of you, since your TOS name is May'at  ???. I don't blame you. I sometimes fantasize about being a Na'vi, too  ;).

I also love the fact that you gave the little girl the name Tiyawni  :). Adorable  :) <3!

Kamean

Irayo nìtxan ma Syulang! :)

Syulang

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on July 04, 2011, 06:36:35 AM

Really  ???? I can swear that she looks exactly like Neytiri (Well, as alike as a drawn person and a ``real´´ person can look  :P.). Same hair, same body, same face, same eyes. It seems she instead is Neytiri's daughter-in-law  ;D.

And i assume May'at in your fanfics is the Na'vi equivalent of you, since your TOS name is May'at  ???. I don't blame you. I sometimes fantasize about being a Na'vi, too  ;).

I also love the fact that you gave the little girl the name Tiyawni  :). Adorable  :) <3!

I guess she could be me, I gave her qualities that I possess. thanks again for the praise. I often dream about being a  na'vi!  ;D but then again, who on here doesn't? ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txantslusam Skxawng

Wow! That's good, well more then good!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Syulang on July 06, 2011, 02:09:59 AM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on July 04, 2011, 06:36:35 AM

I guess she could be me, I gave her qualities that I possess. thanks again for the praise. I often dream about being a  na'vi!  ;D but then again, who on here doesn't? ;D

I sometimes dream of being a Na'vi, too, although it's been some time since it happened last time. His name's Teylar (Well, duh  ;D!), an intelligent, sweet and kind boy my age. He's very curious and adventurous. He's basically the Na'vi equivalent of me. There's one notable difference, though: Teylar's in love and is with someone, a Na'vi girl named Neyali (I came up with the name by combining Neytiri and Marali. Boy, am i creative  :P!). She's kind, sweet and beautiful and she'd never trade Teylar for anything in the world. I'm in love, too but i fear my feeelings aren't mutual  :(. I wish i could meet the Na'vi  :(. They're so kind and loving and they take care of their own  :).