Main Menu

Started by ChimerasBlood, June 03, 2011, 12:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

Nice dragon art  ;)

The humanoid/mech looks scary.  :o
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 30, 2011, 12:25:53 AM
Nice dragon art  ;)

The humanoid/mech looks scary.  :o

hahaha thanks XD When my friend gave me the color scheme and i tried it out i was
"Crap he looks even scarier than i first imagined!"
I've been drawing Dragons since i can remember ^^ Chimera's dragon form ended up leading to her Na'vi form and my story/fanfiction is what got me into drawing Na'vi and that. a lucky accident in a way XD I resisted drawing avatar stuff until late last year/early this year.

i'll probably make this thread a balance between my avatar and normal art cause they kinda tie in closely together and i don't see the point of making a new thread when most of its related to avatar in someway or another. easier to keep track of as well.
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>
Artblog: http://chimerasart.tumblr.com/

Syulang

They all look good ma tsmuke!  :) what program do you use to colour? I wish I could colour as good as you. I have copic markers, but I'm not very good  :P
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txura Rolyu

It will be awesome to see your other artwork here as well. Of course I will love it because it is such good quality.  ;)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Syulang on August 30, 2011, 12:51:28 AM
They all look good ma tsmuke!  :) what program do you use to colour? I wish I could colour as good as you. I have copic markers, but I'm not very good  :P

I use PaintTool SAI (which i found it while look at some person's image on da that linked to it) and sometimes Adobe Photoshop elements 7.0 but i use PaintTool SAI 95% of the time.

for my traditional stuff i just use a pencil (ranging from 4H-8B) a variety of fine nibbed inking pens and my Faber-Castell classic color (48 pack)/12 pit pastel pencils and my Faber castell connector pens :)

and finally my scanner seems to be doing me justice with my pen drawings 8D
<i>"Oh a monster? perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and just now Kings are dying like flies."</i>

Kamean

Ma ChimerasBlood, irayo seiyi. :)

+1 ;)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Kamean on August 30, 2011, 10:54:24 AM
Ma ChimerasBlood, irayo seiyi. :)

+1 ;)

Thank you :)

heres some more art, my OC Chimera. not much in the way of AVATAR art as of yet. been planning a possible piece where Chim is in a battle with Toruk. My mock exams are starting as of tomorrow and carry on for a week so i'll be pretty busy studying and that. but i'll post whatever art i can to keep you happy  ;D

I'll do some Na'vi art tomorrow after my english exam :)

Kamean

Ma Chimera, I love all your pictures.  :)

Txura Rolyu

I am curious what exactly is the keepers_concept supposed to be? Can you explain more about it?

Seze Mune

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 01, 2011, 12:59:59 PM
I am curious what exactly is the keepers_concept supposed to be? Can you explain more about it?

(ears perking up) 'keeper's_concept'? (blink)

Txura Rolyu

It is one of his art pieces he has linked to his post. Have a look at it ma Seze.  :)

Seze Mune

Ma Txura I combed through the entire thread and failed to spot it.  Sorry.  :(

Txura Rolyu

Look at Chimeras' post that is just above our posts. If you look in the signature area you will see little green paperclips. The third one is the 'keepers_concept' art piece.

Seze Mune

Srane, I see it.  Impressive artwork!  Nice job, ma Chimera.

ChimerasBlood

thanks guys, i'm a girl for the record XD Lol, everyone makes that mistake cause of my user but i don't mind.

Um the 'Keepers' are a species from Chimera's home-world (not earth or Pandora), They're very special because they act like a personal life-support system or cyro-sleep thing. They have fine tendrils coming out of the mouth and tail. The mouth tendrils (they are very fine and divide into even smaller tendrils)  dig into rock/soil and absorb oxygen and nutrients and the tail will connect to the host's blood and nervous system (unfixed being/Shapeshifter) and pass those onto the host body. The Keepers absorb the waste products from the blood, re-digest the toxins etc and then filter the clean blood through to the host body. (since most internal organs shut down while in this state of sleep)
um i'm still developing these animals, so i have more concept art on the way as well.

I've just started my MOCK exam week, and i've just done my 3hr English external, but it's friday and i hope to get some more stuff done in the weekend if possible :)

Txura Rolyu

I see. They looked kinda creepy, but they seem to have a very positive effect.

Cant wait for more art.  :)

ChimerasBlood

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 01, 2011, 10:03:43 PM
I see. They looked kinda creepy, but they seem to have a very positive effect.

Cant wait for more art.  :)

i think they're kinda cute :) i'm just trying to get everything that's in my head onto paper.
I'm actually going to do something new for my DeviantArt ID, cause i need an update of it. Currently i'm cleaning out my gallery and getting rid of old stuff and sorting it out :)
I'm here on DA if some of you guys missed it :)
http://chimerasblood.deviantart.com/

Syulang

Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Blue Elf

Well, I was never in this subforum and now I see what big mistake it was. Ma ChimerasBlood, your drawings are just beatiful, they are very nice. It requires karma, +1
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kamean