Main Menu

Started by Tìtstewan, November 23, 2014, 01:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma smuk,

I've created again an Avatar related calendar for the year 2015 and I also translated it into five languages. if you want one in your language (which isn't listed here) feel free to post here.
The files are packed as .zip files to save a bit traffic. They are located in the forum's gallery, therefore you maybe need to login to be able to download it.

Downloads

• English ('Ìnglìsì) Download
  • Deutsch (German) Download
  • Nederlands (Dutch) Download
  • Česky (Czech) Download
  • Français (French) Download
  • Русский (Russian) Download

If you see a mistake, please tell it me, I don't bite. :)

Enjoy! :)

PS.: Boring legal stuff: don't try to make money with this stuff otherwise Fox will send their Nantangs that will bite in your arm.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Great job and applause for you!
In Czech version I can see one small funny mistake - in Zìsìt 2015 line in all months there's one name in English (month 1 - February, all others - January). But I think it is ok.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Now, bug has been fixed. :) Silly programm...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Neo

Are you going to create a calendar for the year 2016?  :)
Neo

Tìtstewan

Hi,

Sure, since it's already a little tradition. :D I plan to create a new calendar for the year 2016. I just need time to find some images for it. :)

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Toliman

It's nice that will be next Avatar Calendar  :D

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Neo

Neo

BlueHusky2154

What surprises me is that it's done in MS Paint.
I do have quite a bit of high-res Avatar wallpapers that I use, just let me know if you want to see some of them  :)
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Tìtstewan

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on November 25, 2015, 02:51:20 PM
What surprises me is that it's done in MS Paint.
Yeah, for simple stuff I use Paint, then I use photoshop. :P :)

I'll have check out which images I can use. I try to not use the same images I used for the calendar last year...

Tìtstewan

This is a test for the layout - there is almost no text.

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Aaand here I started to add some text:

Blue Elf

Oh, end of year is so near? Nice that new calendar is in progress - applause for you!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Dreamlight

Yeah, another year is coming to an end.  (Damn, where does the time go?)  An Avatar-themed calendar (featuring the breathtaking beauty of Pandora) would be just too darn cool.  'Cos, Avatar is so cool, n all that.   8)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Eana Unil

Seysonìltsan nìfrakrr, ma Tìtstewan :)

Tìtstewan

So...

Here are just a few images I would use for the calendar. I tried to not use already used images. (image choosing for the next year calendar will be quite difficult, lol)

Suggestions are welcome. :)

Toliman