Main Menu

Started by MrGoodbytes, April 29, 2010, 09:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGoodbytes

Hey guys, if you want a truly acurate Na'vi/Avatar version of yourself, forget the stupid facebook pages or even the avatar-ize yourself web link.  My profile picture was done on photoshop and I did it in under a day.  If you guys want help, let me know!  My biggest recommendation is to do it yourself!  Here are my pics (original/finished)

Original

Edited
And it is not done perse, I may tweak the color a bit...

Arkiou

I think it looks really really good.

MrGoodbytes

Thank you.  Like I said, I took about a day to make it using adobe photoshop.  the nose was the hardest part.  I think I should make it darker though...

Arkiou

I have PS too, but Iam to bad to avatarize me :D and I have not one picture which I could use for that ^.^

MrGoodbytes

It doesn't have to be a super awesome picture, just practice a bit

Txantslusam Skxawng

Very good, one tip: Smile!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

MrGoodbytes

Ah yes...  This version is sort of a practice version.  I plan to make a better one now :P

Arkiou

Quote from: MrGoodbytes on May 02, 2010, 01:36:52 PM
It doesn't have to be a super awesome picture, just practice a bit

I try to make one in the next days if I have time :)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

you need to change the eye color. ;P
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

MrGoodbytes

Yeah, the problem is that I have very deep eye sockets so it always gets super shadowed.  I have glasses too, so when I take them off, my lazy eye turns in and it kinda sucks cuz I have to concentrate my eyes, which makes it hard to see.  My camera kind of stinks, too...