Can anyone make a sig for me?

Started by Txur Txe’lan, January 19, 2010, 11:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Txe’lan

iv been trying to find someone who is able to make a nice avatar sig for me. If anyone is willing to try it for me, it would be much appreciated. this is basicly what i would like.

Name/Title: T'uɾ T'ɛʔlan

Size: 500x200

Content: I would like it to be an Avatar theme from the movie. the 2 characters i want in the sig are Neytiri and Jake Sully(as the avatar). i would the background to be somewhere on Pandora that matches well with w/e pics you decide to use.

Neytiri

Jake Sully

Both

Environment

Additional Info: make sure to note that all the letters used in the title are not english letters.

T'uɾ T'ɛʔlan

the letters in green are letters from the International Phonetic Alphabet and can be found here:
http://weston.ruter.net/projects/ipa-chart/view/keyboard/

all you have to do is clck the letter and copy it from the bottom.

Yrayo in advance to anyone who is willing to do this project :)

p.s.
let me know if this is asking for too much or if it cant be done. i have no idea how to make these or what the limitations are on photo editing. also, dont feel like you must use the pictures i provided. if you found some that would work better then use them. just try to avoid using pictures from the video game.

Tirolite

:) I'd be happy to. The limitations on signature pictures are 500x100. I'll have it up very soon.

I have an addiction to sigs...

Txur Txe’lan

irayo

it means a lot to me that your willing to help. cant wait to see it!!

Tirolite

;D You are very welcome. Here you are!

Txur Txe’lan

Wow!! it looks amazing. Thank you so much  ;D

Tirolite

;D You're welcome! I love making them so I didn't mind doing it.

Nume fpi sänume

Very nice work, thank you for doing that.

Tirolite

Txur Txe’lan

someone just brought this to my attention. the r in the T'ur shouldn't be capitalized/as large as the t. it should be the same size as the u. the character is right, its just the wrong size.

Tirolite

It's just my program. It didn't like to cooperate with me when it can to those special characters. Sorry!  :(

Tirolite

Txur Txe’lan

if you cant dont worry about it. you did an amazing job on the sig and i personally dont mind it too much.

Unila kelkuyu si

Looks like you already got wat u wanted, but Txur Taronyu has a bunch of cool ones here too if anyone wants to check em out...

http://www.mpandora.weebly.com