Coyote's Collection O' Na'vi Cartoons!

Started by Coyote, May 04, 2010, 11:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

These are illustrations I made inspired by the Storm Over Pandora role-play here on the board:

Early picture, a hasty sketch of a main NPC Na'vi character called Aniuket.

Early picture of my main character, Arik Shaham, an Avatar.

Arik and Aniuket bailing out of a Samson as it is hit by an RDA missile strike.

Aniuket's little sister, Nef'Tys, reaching the crash site of the Samson.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Coyote

Here, the Avatar Ariel Dauphanes gets a Pa'li ride with Aniuket's brother, Sek'Mut, while she reacts to a smarmy comment Arik made.

Sek'Mut treats Ariel badly, and gets a stern lecture about respect.

This is Ariel's first time in her new Na'vi clothes.
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Coyote

Arik and Aniuket share a moment before Arik has to go on a journey.

Nef'Tys and her hero, the Na'vi character Tireamokri/Tseylian.

Nef'Tys meets player-character Oscar, an Avatar. Nef'Tys loves sneaking up on people and surprising them.

Arik and Chris, both player-characater Avatars, charge into battle!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Coyote

Nef'Tys challenges one of the humans to arm-wrestling.

Arik's sister, Na'ama, kills someone for the first time.

An unexpected human ally comes from Hell's Gate in an AMP suit-- the Na'vi, not expecting him, attack.

Enjoy!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Arkiou

I don't know the Story in the thread, but the pictures are great. I really like them.

El Jacko

It's worth a read, if you've got the time. Chapter 1 is over here, then the (unfinished) chapter 2 is over yonder.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Ikranä mokri

i love these drawings and it a real shame that no new ones have poped up recently

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Le'eylan

Oh my Eywa. These are AMAZING!
I love them!
Karma for you my friend, you have an awesome talent! :D
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Arkiou

Quote from: El Jacko on May 05, 2010, 09:58:07 AM
It's worth a read, if you've got the time. Chapter 1 is over here, then the (unfinished) chapter 2 is over yonder.

I'll read that :)

El Jacko

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on May 05, 2010, 10:01:10 AM
i love these drawings and it a real shame that no new ones have poped up recently

I'm waiting for something spectacular involving Sheppard before I contribute to the sketchbook any further. Last one took about 3 hours to draw, then 3 more to work the damn scanner.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Coyote

Thanks to all for the good feedback.

It is also worth noting that this weeks's "Na'vi of the Week" (for May 3-7 2010) is one of our most active players in the story, Tanhiyarina. Her character is "Tireamokri" (her Dream-hunt name) and her actual character name has been revealed now as "Tseylian".

The story has been blessed by a multitude of good writers; our only handicap is time-- not enough of it!  ;D

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Oh wow! I love it! You are very talented!
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Le'eylan on May 05, 2010, 10:02:45 AM
Oh my Eywa. These are AMAZING!
I love them!
Karma for you my friend, you have an awesome talent! :D

Yeah.. I love them as well.. <3
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Ikranä mokri

Will there be any more SOP illustrations appearing any time in the near future ?? cause these are too awesome to stop

Coyote

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on May 11, 2010, 05:11:45 AM
Will there be any more SOP illustrations appearing any time in the near future ?? cause these are too awesome to stop

Gawr-shucks...  :) Yup, there'll be more coming at some point soon, I have some good ideas in mind for some up-coming pix. The last couple days, though, I was busy answering "Na'vi of the Week" (shameless plug  ;)) questions.

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:

Ikranä mokri

*jumps for joy because of new pictures* shameless plugging is allowed, and even encouraged in some places XD

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Ikranä mokri on May 11, 2010, 12:43:32 PM
*jumps for joy because of new pictures* shameless plugging is allowed, and even encouraged in some places XD

Just remember, its only shameless if you think of it as shameless.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."