Main Menu

Guy Fawkes as a Na'vi

Started by 'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itan, April 14, 2012, 08:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itan

I took a picture of myself wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, and used the avatar face generator on it, and this is what came. i laugh.
Nga txo ke flä nìsngä'i, rä'ä kivä Eywa'evengne! ;)

Ftiafpi

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Cool idea of wearing a mask in an Avatar-photoshopped picture  :). Which makes me think of something; V is obviously a great symbol of solidarity and resistance and IMO Avatar is that, too, although perhaps in different regards. Wonder if anyone wearing these masks during an Anonymous manifestation would come up with the idea of painting their mask in Na'vi face paint  ???? It'd certainly be fun to see  :).
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on August 09, 2012, 03:53:49 AM
Cool idea of wearing a mask in an Avatar-photoshopped picture  :). Which makes me think of something; V is obviously a great symbol of solidarity and resistance and IMO Avatar is that, too, although perhaps in different regards. Wonder if anyone wearing these masks during an Anonymous manifestation would come up with the idea of painting their mask in Na'vi face paint  ???? It'd certainly be fun to see  :).

I have one of these masks and some acrylic paint, I could totally do that. :D

'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itan

heh. didn't think of that. just wondered how it would look. though interesting thought
Nga txo ke flä nìsngä'i, rä'ä kivä Eywa'evengne! ;)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Ftiafpi on August 09, 2012, 10:15:18 AM

I have one of these masks and some acrylic paint, I could totally do that. :D

And i'm guessing acrylic paint is the best type of paint to put on plastic masks  ????

Quote from: 'Onatxan te Skxawng Tìrey'itanheh. didn't think of that. just wondered how it would look. though interesting thought

That's the million dollar question  ;D.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D