HD - Screenshots for everyone!

Started by Zerray, September 05, 2010, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerray

Hey guys i can make for you hd screenshots out of the movie :) just tell me what you need! ( i work on it .. not perfect imo )

some examples:

Update: ( for tsyal aymokriyä )

Kxeyo

Great shots, but you really need to put each one into a spoiler. Not everyone can load all that pictures at the same time.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Zerray

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 05, 2010, 04:35:05 PM
Great shots, but you really need to put each one into a spoiler. Not everyone can load all that pictures at the same time.

done :) thx for info

tsyal aymokriyä

Hey Zerray.

Thanks for posting the screenshots. I'm wondering if I could trouble you for one specific scene.
It's the scene when he said "I was in a place where the eyes cant see" and ashes are falling from the sky with him walking soullessly among the remains, where everything thing is kinda gray scale.

Thank you for your time :)

TA

Zerray

Quote from: tsyal aymokriyä on September 10, 2010, 01:08:17 PM
Hey Zerray.

Thanks for posting the screenshots. I'm wondering if I could trouble you for one specific scene.
It's the scene when he said "I was in a place where the eyes cant see" and ashes are falling from the sky with him walking soullessly among the remains, where everything thing is kinda gray scale.

Thank you for your time :)

TA

done ;) that was the best quality i could get so far! see the first post under updates :)

tsyal aymokriyä

This is fantastic!!
You're the best :D
(thank you for your time)

TA

Topec

I do not know if this is considered necroing since this thread was still on the first page of the fanart section.... BUT!

If you are still able to do HD screens, Zerray, I have a few requests :) If you are still there I'll request them!

Brainiac

Quote from: Topec on November 21, 2010, 01:16:47 AM
I do not know if this is considered necroing since this thread was still on the first page of the fanart section.... BUT!

If you are still able to do HD screens, Zerray, I have a few requests :) If you are still there I'll request them!
it might be better if you send them a pm. this thread is kinda dead.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Carborundum

Quote from: Topec on November 21, 2010, 01:16:47 AM

I could take screenshots for you if you want. I have the Collector's Edition too, if you have any requests from there.
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu

Irayo so much for these screens, they will defiantly come in handy for a reference for my artwork  ;D

EDIT: If you are still taking requests I would love an hd shot from the collectors edition if you have time :D

"First it was just orders, then everything changed.." ~Jake Sully
Neytiri & Jake