Instead of posting a new thread... (updated!)

Started by Tapeworm, July 30, 2011, 01:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapeworm

...Every time I draw something Na'vi related, I'm just going to put it all here.

I've decided to make myself a new icon for here, and didn't know what to do until my brain puked this out:

So.much.blue!

The one on the right in Rini, the one on the left is Nipey.
I had lots of fun doing the background for this, though it turned out differently than I expected.
This was done in OC 4.5, the trial version. I had to take a screenshot because I can't save anything.

Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Äteya

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tapeworm

NEW Picture:

Nìpey.
This is the back of my dictionary, I'm kinda thinking of redrawing the cover so it looks better.
Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

'Oma Tirea

You appear to have a unique drawing style, ma 'eylan :)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Mllte 'Omahu, ma Tapeworm  :). You have indeed a unique and interesting style with a lovely cartoony feel to it. Good work  :)! I'd like to leave a comment on your drawings:

Very nice indeed  :o! So beautiful, too  :). I really like the bright colors and the romantic feel of the drawing  :). I assume Nipey and Rini are making Tsaheylu  ???. Is it supposed to look like they're holding hands  ???? Because i can't seem to find Nipey's left hand  :-\.

I like this one, too (Although i think the other drawing you posted is better.)  :). This drawing seems to be more in line with the rest of your drawings (Judging by what i've seen on your DeviantArt account.) compared to the other one. Nipey is a man, right  ???? I'm a bit unsure since those curved lines on his/her top to me looks like breasts  :-\.

You've got good artistic skills  :). Keep up the good work  :)!
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tapeworm

Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Hmm... I found it quite hard to tell  :-\. Nipey seems quite androgynous to me  :-\. Not that i'm that surprised, though: Depiction of homosexual love seems to be quite common in online artwork, which i think is great since it shows how open many people are about homosexuality and other alternative sexualities  :).

Also: I just realized that in the second drawing it looks like Nipey is wearing swimming shorts lol  ;D!

A couple of my questions still remain unanswered, though:

In the first drawing: Are Rini and Nipey holding hands  ???? And are they making Tsaheylu  ????

One last question: Do you have some sort of back-story for these two  ???? Or are they just random people in your artwork  ????

Tapeworm

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 11, 2011, 02:26:49 PM
Hmm... I found i quite hard to tell  :-\. Nipey seems quite androgynous to me  :-\. Not that i'm that surprised, though: Depiction of homosexual love seems to be quite common in online artwork, which i think is great since it shows how open many people are about homosexuality and other alternative sexualities  :).

Also: I just realized that in the second drawing it looks like Nipey is wearing swimming shorts lol  ;D!

A couple of my questions still remain unanswered, though:

In the first drawing: Are Rini and Nipey holding hands  ???? And are they making Tsaheylu  ????

One last question: Do you have some sort of back-story for these two  ???? Or are they just random people in your artwork  ????

hahaa, it does!

1. I guess they're kinda doing both? I'm not entirely sure what's going on, I just didn't feel like drawing hands that day.

2. I'm trying to think of a back story, but I tend to have issues with those. So for now, they're just random characters in my art.
Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Irayo for answering my questions, ma Tapeworm  :)!

You really don't know if they're holding hands or making Tsaheylu in the first drawing  ???  ;D?! Oeru txoa livu but i find it quite funny that even you, the artist behind this beautiful artwork, don't know exactly what they're doing in the drawing  :P  ;D.

Another thing i noticed in your second drawing: Nipey has two dots on her body that's bigger than the rest, one on the chin and one in the belly-button. Are they piercings by any chance  ????

And good luck with coming up with a back-story for Rini and Nipey  :)!

Tapeworm

I usually don't know what I'm doing, I just let my brain vomit over half the time.

The one on her chin is a piercing (I's kind of like those ones that those guys have on 1000 BC. It's kind of hard to describe; something of a stretched lip piercing that looks like a chunk of bone on their chin).

The one on her belly button is just a tanhì I accidentally made too big.
Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tapeworm on October 22, 2011, 07:03:55 PM
I usually don't know what I'm doing, I just let my brain vomit over half the time.

The one on her chin is a piercing (I's kind of like those ones that those guys have on 1000 BC. It's kind of hard to describe; something of a stretched lip piercing that looks like a chunk of bone on their chin).

Hahaha ``Vomit over´´ HRH  ;D!

BTW: It's 10000 BC  :P. Anyway, interesting to see a Na'vi having a piercing on another part of their body than the septum  :).

Also interesting to see a Na'vi with a tanhì on their belly-button  :). Isn't that anatomically impossible  ???? At least i have never seen another Na'vi with a tanhì on their belly button  :-\.

Tapeworm

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 23, 2011, 01:46:53 PM

BTW: It's 10000 BC  :P. Anyway, interesting to see a Na'vi having a piercing on another part of their body than the septum  :).

Also interesting to see a Na'vi with a tanhì on their belly-button  :). Isn't that anatomically impossible  ???? At least i have never seen another Na'vi with a tanhì on their belly button  :-\.

oops. I suck with numbers sometimes.

I don't know if it's impossible or not. I was just placing them in a way I thought was interesting.
Kxangangang! re'o tem!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tapeworm on October 26, 2011, 04:44:12 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 23, 2011, 01:46:53 PM

oops. I suck with numbers sometimes.

I don't know if it's impossible or not. I was just placing them in a way I thought was interesting.

Don't worry, you only wrote a number that was 10x larger than you said it was  :P.

Impossible or not, you really gave me something to think about there  :).