Main Menu

ive been wondering

Started by NaviFreedomFighter, October 21, 2010, 12:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviFreedomFighter

I've noticed that some members default pictures look Na'vified yet still human? Ive been wondering what I would look like as a Na'vi can you do this through Photoshop or through a program? Please help as
Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you
My Na'vi Name is Ka'apeha
Tokx tsa'u uniltìranyu Slä my Ronsem si tirea na'vi
(I have the body of a dreamwalker, but my mind and spirit are Na'vi)

Away from November 3-15th (Final exams)

NaviFreedomFighter

Oel Ngati Kame (I See You) Its not just i'm seeing you in front of me its I see into your soul and understand you

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Certainly! YOu are correct, some members photoshop a pictures of themselves to look na'vi-ish, though others (like myself) are actually of a picture of us in costume.

If you would like to have a picture of yourself na'vi-fied to use as an avatar, there are a lot of guides on online and especially on deviant art. If you're not the artsey type, I would recommend asking under the Fan Art section. I'll move your thread there for you, as you'll get better response. good luck!

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on October 21, 2010, 12:45:49 AM
Certainly! YOu are correct, some members photoshop a pictures of themselves to look na'vi-ish, though others (like myself) are actually of a picture of us in costume.

If you would like to have a picture of yourself na'vi-fied to use as an avatar, there are a lot of guides on online and especially on deviant art. If you're not the artsey type, I would recommend asking under the Fan Art section. I'll move your thread there for you, as you'll get better response. good luck!
irayo what do I have to type in to find these guides?

Nyx

On deviant art it's enough to search for avatar or na'vi or anything related, really. There's also some neat advice and tutorials in the stickied topics here. And if you want to take the easy way out, I can help you, just make sure you have a sharp picture to start with :)

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Nyx on October 22, 2010, 01:11:58 PM
On deviant art it's enough to search for avatar or na'vi or anything related, really. There's also some neat advice and tutorials in the stickied topics here. And if you want to take the easy way out, I can help you, just make sure you have a sharp picture to start with :)
is there a guide for Photoshop? Also what kind of picture do you need?

Syalhu swirä

I think this tutorial is good enough: click! I tried to make avatar from my uncle's photo using this tutorial - and the result was pretty good )))

NaviFreedomFighter

Quote from: Syalhu swirä on November 11, 2010, 02:33:09 AM
I think this tutorial is good enough: click! I tried to make avatar from my uncle's photo using this tutorial - and the result was pretty good )))
ah yes I have seen this tourtial but its very complicated i'm only a beginner  >:(