LAYON YAYO - ayrel apuseng nìNa'vi (a webcomic nìNa'vi)

Started by Eana Unil, July 24, 2012, 05:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Unil

Tirea Aean

Website's looking great! Is that a custom Blogger site or totally custom built blog/site?

Eana Unil

Thanks :) It's just a "website" hosted on my webspace, which uses Worpress as CMS with some plugins and an edited theme.

Tirea Aean

O Wow it's WordPress :o Somehow it doesn't look all WordPress-y like LearnNavi.org or my WP blog does. I just caught up on pages I haven't seen yet. Eagerly awaiting updates :D

Eana Unil

Haha, yeah, well, that's why I like using Wordpress instead of other CMS, because it's easy to handle and highly customizable, depending on the theme you're using (as a base) and also depending on the plugins. :)

A new page is already in the making, but it will take a bit more time. Please be patient a bit longer, ma frapo  ;)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 04, 2013, 09:19:31 AM
A new page is already in the making, but it will take a bit more time. Please be patient a bit longer, ma frapo  ;)

Txantsana fmawn nang! :D

Tsmuktengan

Still impatient to see the next developments of this series.  :D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on June 08, 2013, 12:50:00 PM
Still impatient to see the next developments of this series.  :D

but then again, we can't rush good art. :D

xelloss

Kaltxì ma smuktu

Ke zene win säpivi, ma Eana Unil. 'Ivong nìk'ong.  :D ;)

Ayrel atxantsan ayngahu frakrr !
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

Eana Unil

Tìslanìri irayo seiyi mengar :)

Please don't forget, although I'm trying to get new pages done asap, the comic is still on hold temporarily, for there are still a lot of things in my "real life" I need to pay attention to, such as commissions and traineeship/work in general and also my private life, so please be patient, although it might get hard ;) I'm trying to do my best, but it takes its time... Also I still need to work on the plot... plus I don't want Layon Yayo to become a stressful project for me, for it was and is supposed to be something which brings me and others fun and joy without any hurry or stress or deadlines.

xelloss

Kaltxì ma Eana Unil

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 09, 2013, 09:44:15 AM
Nìprrte' ma tsmuke oeyä  :D

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 09, 2013, 09:44:15 AMplus I don't want Layon Yayo to become a stressful project for me, for it was and is supposed to be something which brings me and others fun and joy without any hurry or stress or deadlines.
Tìyawr ngaru nìtxan nang !
Reyfya leNa'vi lu san Mawey, maweypey  :D

Tìmweypey ayngahu frakrr

Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 09, 2013, 09:44:15 AM

Please don't forget, although I'm trying to get new pages done asap, the comic is still on hold temporarily, for there are still a lot of things in my "real life" I need to pay attention to, such as commissions and traineeship/work in general and also my private life, so please be patient, although it might get hard ;) I'm trying to do my best, but it takes its time... Also I still need to work on the plot... plus I don't want Layon Yayo to become a stressful project for me, for it was and is supposed to be something which brings me and others fun and joy without any hurry or stress or deadlines.

Of course. This is my way to express my interest. It is obvious that you need to manage your priorities and personal life first.  ;)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I know it's a bit late, but i'd like to congratulate you on the new site and all  :). And screw your personal life, art always comes first  :P!
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsmuktengan

Eana Unil

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on August 04, 2013, 07:00:55 AM
I know it's a bit late, but i'd like to congratulate you on the new site and all  :). And screw your personal life, art always comes first  :P!

Haha ;D Well, I hope it would be that easy ;)

By the way, I've been asking myself if it would be a possible solution to create pictures in a more simple way (black line art, less colors and/or only grey shading/shadows), in order to be able to create new pages more easily and faster and to publish them more frequently, but this may result in some sort of discontent... so maybe a poll would be wise, I guess, asking you guys about it.  ??? :-\

Edit:

Tìtstewan

Voted!
It would be very, very great if you keep it up with colors. Just like "never touch a running syste....äää...drawing style"! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

P.A.'li makto

Voted.
I love your colours! Especially the brown hair ... you know why.  ;)

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Eana Unil

Thanks for voting, guys :) Well, it's still 50/50, so I hope even more people may vote, so we will see a result which would be more ok for the whole audience :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D