LAYON YAYO - ayrel apuseng nìNa'vi (a webcomic nìNa'vi)

Started by Eana Unil, July 24, 2012, 05:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Unil

Thank you so much for your kind and understanding words, ma tsmukan  :) :) Wirklich vielen lieben Dank <3
Furia maintaining a website... ngaru tìyawr nìwotx xD

I hope so, I don't wanna piss anybody off by being a slow publisher, so I felt the need to explain, and I can only hope that you're right :) But I think you are, ha frawzo ^^

Irayo nìmun :>

Toliman

I completely agree with Tìtstewan and I understand you.
Your work is really very good and I too will be happy to see new comics anyway anytime when new comics have been published  :D

Eana Unil

Lotta thanks to you too, ma Kama :) Oeri txe'lanit mawey sleyku tsaylì'ul atstunwi.

Plumps

I can wholeheartedly agree with what was said ... and confirmed so on your blog post ;)
Good work. Mipa hapxìri fìvurä srefereiey nìprrte' slä 'ivong nìk'ong

Eana Unil

Quote from: Plumps on December 28, 2015, 01:11:57 PM
I can wholeheartedly agree with what was said ... and confirmed so on your blog post ;)
Good work. Mipa hapxìri fìvurä srefereiey nìprrte' slä 'ivong nìk'ong

Ich hoffe du kannst wenigstens erahnen wie dankbar ich dir jedes Mal auf's neue für deine lieben und aufmunternden Worte bin :) Dankeschön auch dieses Mal wieder :>

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on December 28, 2015, 10:41:26 AM
During work time/normal weeks, I can only work for an hour or so per evening after work, since I already spent most of my energy, focus and physical energy at work for my customers (yes, tattooing for 3-7 hours straight a day can be extremely exhausting). And there is also daily stuff like house keeping, friends, family and other hobbies that I need in order not to break down mentally that demand some of my time and energy. That's why creating pages takes me so long when I'm not on vacation.

I wanted to create Layon Yayo as a pure fun project which I wanted to do and publish for my own fun and distraction, at my own pace. But I also know that there are luckily faithful readers waiting for the story to continue, and I feel extremely blessed and happy because of that, so thank you for waiting so patiently for every new page <3 But I also want you to know that I will not let LY become something stressfull, rushed or even something hated for/by me. Because should I ever start to hate creating new pages because I feel rushed or compelled to create new content, I won't put as much love into every detail or even stop LY completely. And I don't ever want that to happen, and I hope neither do you. So I'll go on at my own pace, because art is a very demanding, but also extremely rewarding thing, not only for the artist. Art just takes its time and I hope that my readers will continue to be able to stick that out nonetheless. ;)

Pls just keep in mind that I make LY as a hobby - I'm not a full-time comic artist, I'm a full-time tattoo artist :)

Tìsung: I created a poll a while back, asking if I should scale down amount of detail/color in order to publish pages more frequently, the majority wanted full colored pages, and those take more time to create. If I was to publish a new page a week or so, the pages would have to be black lines, very extremely low detail and very basic shadows and effects, everything black and grey, similar to simple Manga.
And: No offense at all, I just want to explain. ^^

Well, I fully understand the background - take my question just a rhetorical, I know well, that good things need fair amount of time. I too know very well everyday life, when one return from the job, out of mind, out of energy, wanting just to die :( :) I'd like do more related Na'vi, but usually only weeks are free enough to do so - so don't rush, quality is more important than speed. It is what is appreciated.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Quote from: Blue Elf on December 29, 2015, 03:30:07 AM
Well, I fully understand the background - take my question just a rhetorical, I know well, that good things need fair amount of time. I too know very well everyday life, when one return from the job, out of mind, out of energy, wanting just to die :( :) I'd like do more related Na'vi, but usually only weeks are free enough to do so - so don't rush, quality is more important than speed. It is what is appreciated.
Ma Blue Elf,
I didn't feel offended by your rhetorical question (because I think I got it the way it was supposed to be understood^^) or anything, I just took that as an opportunity to give all of my readers some transparency, not only to you :) I'm sorry if it looked like it was a personal rant because of your reply, that's not what was intended  :-X
Anyway, also thank you for understanding :) I guess we all just have not enough time for everything we wish we could spend more of our time on/with. :/

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on December 29, 2015, 02:42:29 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on December 29, 2015, 03:30:07 AM
Ma Blue Elf,
I didn't feel offended by your rhetorical question (because I think I got it the way it was supposed to be understood^^) or anything, I just took that as an opportunity to give all of my readers some transparency, not only to you :) I'm sorry if it looked like it was a personal rant because of your reply, that's not what was intended  :-X
Anyway, also thank you for understanding :) I guess we all just have not enough time for everything we wish we could spend more of our time on/with. :/
don't understand me bad - I didn't found your post as offending. I just wanted to say I perfectly understand what you've written. Our lives are too busy, but there is too much  interesting things to do :( One life is not enough.

Eana Unil

Tse, ma frapo... Layon Yayo is back, more or less. I'll be updating my comic whenever I have time or passion for it, so don't expect any regular schedule whatsoever. New updates could take forever.
Anyway, there is a new page now online. Not on the old known website anymore (because couple of plugins broke and I'm too lazy to build a website from scratch), but on smackjeeves.

Go visit http://layonyayo.com to be redirected to my profile on smackjeeves and from there choose whether you'd like to read the comic in English or Na'vi.
Hope you'll dig it :)

Aka`ula

Quote from: Eana Unil on March 12, 2017, 08:26:52 PM
Tse, ma frapo... Layon Yayo is back, more or less. I'll be updating my comic whenever I have time or passion for it, so don't expect any regular schedule whatsoever. New updates could take forever.
Anyway, there is a new page now online. Not on the old known website anymore (because couple of plugins broke and I'm too lazy to build a website from scratch), but on smackjeeves.

Go visit http://layonyayo.com to be redirected to my profile on smackjeeves and from there choose whether you'd like to read the comic in English or Na'vi.
Hope you'll dig it :)

Ma Eana Unil, I looked through your whole comic, and I love the art work! There may not always be time to put into ideas for a story line and the artwork, but combined they are great, and seperately they are just as good! As long as you enjoy doing it, let that be the motivation   :D

Tìtstewan

Txantsan!! :D :D

---

Not on the old known website anymore (because couple of plugins broke and I'm too lazy to build a website from scratch)
Y u no ask for help?! :P :P :P

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 13, 2017, 03:12:43 AM
Txantsan!! :D :D

---

Not on the old known website anymore (because couple of plugins broke and I'm too lazy to build a website from scratch)
Y u no ask for help?! [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]
It's hard for me to imagine someone capturing/imitating her style accurately to continue the work while she doesn't have time.

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)

Toliman

Eana Unil

@ Aka'ula
Irayo nìtxan, I'm happy that you like it so far :) Ngaru tìyawr, I'll only be able to produce somewhat good stuff if I take my time, so yeah. I'll do that (again, even slower if need be hrh), but yeah, why not revive LY anyway.

@ Tìtstewan / Tirea Aean
Hrh ;D Yeah... nah... I still have to decide if I wanna build a new site with a new comic plugin or stick to smackjeeves... But until then I found smackjeeves would be the best alternative. We'll see, nìfrakrr ;)

@ Toliman
:D

Blue Elf

this project still alive, nice! I nearly forgot it... And related to irregular updates - JC also still postpones new Avatars release :) :D So no depression!