LAYON YAYO - ayrel apuseng nìNa'vi (a webcomic nìNa'vi)

Started by Eana Unil, July 24, 2012, 05:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Na'vi luke pxen...HRH! ;D ;D ;D
This! Awesome!

Edit:
Do you create it in Photoshop? ???

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

I like the troll face between its two legs. ;D The girls will appreciate!
Nice!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Plumps

Quote from: Eana Unil on May 03, 2013, 10:10:32 AM
Kaltxì ma frapo,

though LAYON YAYO has been put on ice for now resp. unknown (hopefully short) duration, I'm still working every now and then in the background on stuff for/from the comic.
So I wanted to share a little yet unfinished character concept art (of a character who will appear in the future) with you, to show you, that Layon Yayo is still alive nonetheless. :)

Like I said, it is still unfinished, armor, hair and stuff will be added during the weekend, I guess, so this is supposed to be a little glimpse only :P

Tewti! Looks amazing! I am still so impressed about your art work and can't quite fathom how one can draw a character that is recognisable in various positions/from various angles! :D
Ngeyä tsu'ori tìwuseynä leiu oeru fmokx nìtxan! ** ;)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Blue Elf

Great piece of drawing! Nice to see you still working on your comikx :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Kaltxì ma eylan ulte seiyi irayo ayngar oe!

Furia fìrel sunu ayngar, oe 'efu nitram :)

The troll face was just a little tool to hide his yet missing crotch ;D I don't know if I'll add it, because it will be hidden by clothing/armor anyway, so yeah, hehe.
Anyways...

Ma Plumps,
thank you very much, to be honest I'm always amazed and surprised too, about how I am able to do so/achieve this xD Sometimes keeping the characters recognizable works, sometimes it does not.  :-\ A hard thing to succeed with. ;)
The little trick almost all comic-creators, animators and so on use, is giving the characters unique and recognizable features, such as a craggy nose or jewelry or, or, or... ^^

However, working on my comic nonetheless is a lot of fun, and maybe, just maybe, I'll start creating a new page soon. Let's hope for the best :)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eana Unil on May 04, 2013, 10:44:13 AM

The troll face was just a little tool to hide his yet missing crotch ;D I don't know if I'll add it, because it will be hidden by clothing/armor anyway, so yeah, hehe.
Anyways...

;D BFFFAAHAHAHHAHAHA! ;D Hilarious. I've only just now seen this. Well done indeed.

Eana Unil

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 04, 2013, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: Eana Unil on May 04, 2013, 10:44:13 AM

Anyways...

;D BFFFAAHAHAHHAHAHA! ;D Hilarious. I've only just now seen this. Well done indeed.

;D ;D ;D
Tbh I was laughing too, when I had the idea & added it... And my boyfriend lol'd, too, when I showed it to him. :P

Troll faces and memes in general are just awesome, hrh.

Eana Unil

Ma frapo,

I could use your help with something. In the movie often someone shouted when something happend and he/she wanted to inform/warn others about it. To me it sounded like "ay, ay, ay" or "ai", if you know what I mean. Like the cry of that female hunter (Peyral?) to show Neytiri and Jake where dying Tsu'tey lies: Avatar - Deleted Scene - Tsu'tey Lives

Now. This cry isn't mentioned in dictionaries, unlike others (au! wiya! tsahey! oìsss! sau! ìley! rawke! saaa!), so how would you write this cry suitable for my comic?

Ay? Ai?

Srungìri irayo nìli :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tirea Aean

Eana Unil

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Eana Unil on May 15, 2013, 08:09:09 AM
Ma frapo,

I could use your help with something. In the movie often someone shouted when something happend and he/she wanted to inform/warn others about it. To me it sounded like "ay, ay, ay" or "ai", if you know what I mean. Like the cry of that female hunter (Peyral?) to show Neytiri and Jake where dying Tsu'tey lies: Avatar - Deleted Scene - Tsu'tey Lives

Now. This cry isn't mentioned in dictionaries, unlike others (au! wiya! tsahey! oìsss! sau! ìley! rawke! saaa!), so how would you write this cry suitable for my comic?

Ay? Ai?

Srungìri irayo nìli :)

Hmm... Never noticed any of the Na'vi in the movie saying that before  :-\. Interesting  :).
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

What? It was at the scene who the Ikran-flyer starts the attack. I remember it was not Peyral, it was the female Olo'eyktan of the eastern sea.
Edit: I think, at the deleted scenes at the moment who Tsu'tey died, they used the same shout, but I'm not sure.

Eana Unil

I edited my last big comment and put that video into it, where Tsu'tey dies and that female hunter does that "ay ay ay ay!" cry. ;)

But indeed, also the female Olo'eyktan of the Ikran clan shouted that way in order to start their attack, too.

---

By the way, guys, I'm drawing a new artwork for Layon Yayo right now. No new page yet, but I will soon, at the latest when I got my new graphic tablet (which will increase my working speed and quality so damn much, can't wait) ^^

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on May 16, 2013, 07:57:35 AM
What? It was at the scene who the Ikran-flyer starts the attack. I remember it was not Peyral, it was the female Olo'eyktan of the eastern sea.
Edit: I think, at the deleted scenes at the moment who Tsu'tey died, they used the same shout, but I'm not sure.

Oh, that cry! I always thought that was just an interjection to show excitement, like ``yay!´´, rather than a word with a stand-alone meaning  :-\.

BTW: Ay! Ay! Aaaaay!  :P
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Eana Unil

Minor but still great news: LayonYayo has now its very own domain - LayonYayo.com instead of this sub-domain-fiddlesticks. :) 'efu nitram. :D

Also the look of the website has been edited, now it looks more like Pandora :)

http://layonyayo.com/?p=989

Blue Elf

Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Yaknun

Good idea the own domain for this project and nice design.
congratulation  :D  :D  :D
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR