Motivational Posters - Na'vi style

Started by Txen Seri Unil, January 18, 2010, 05:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

i love everything about the movie (im not 2 picky about acting unless its REALLY bad), as for the soundtrack... i love that also. i was talking 2 a friend of mine who loves movie scores and she was telling me that the score from Avatar was close the the movie Glory... i wouldnt know havnt seen it. and as for the acting for the "little greedy guy" i didnt mind the acting i just hated his character no respect for anything or anyone... and all about the money...

Rolyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 01, 2010, 11:55:56 AM
Quote from: Rolyu on March 01, 2010, 10:57:17 AM
@Itan Axtur: Ah, for me it was early part of the movie,  before Jake meets Neytiri.  It was the supporting characters, such as that "Get sum!" guy.  When he's working on the chopper.  The chopper pilot (I forgot her name right now) says "Get it done!" -unnatural pause- "we bounce at 0900!" --unnatural pause-- then the guy says "Yeah I'm workin' on it" is a falsly intoned voice.  Even when Jake comes of the ship at first, and he almost gets stepped on, the guy walks of a few steps, turns around, and then says "Watch it!"

It just seemed really, stiff, and fake, and amateur.  But it warms up later in the movie.

Hmm. Well we can certainly agree to disagree. But I feel that conversation in real life to be "stiff" most of the time anyways.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Why yes, yes we can.  ^^ 

Yeah he was a nasty character, wasn't he?

Atanä mungeyu

well, i didn't have an embarrassing moment yet.. but i have a epic win of avatar moment;
i was going to see it for my 3rd time(i know, i just have crappy allowance etc..) and the room where we were supposed to go see it had a leakage, so i thought i was going to be sent home with my money...which would suck.., but suddenly, they tell us that we can go see it in another room where 2012 was supposed to be seen, but 2012 then got canceled xD but that's probably because avatar was like 2.00 euros more expensive per ticket xD
conclusion: avatar PWNS everything, 2012 included xD but yeah avatar really PWNS everything anyways so...
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

^I haven't even seen 2012 yet, is it worth it or should I just go see Avatar again?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 03:55:32 PM
^I haven't even seen 2012 yet, is it worth it or should I just go see Avatar again?

2012 is a great mindless end of the world movie. The effects were by FAR the best I'd ever seen... until Avatar came out. I'd recommend seeing it if you just want to have some fun and aren't looking for any depth.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Tseyk Tìriuä

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Étienne

WARNING: IF THE THREAD HEADS INTO MORE OFFTOPIC OBLIVION IT WILL BE CLOSED

Atanä mungeyu

not mine, but from kaltxi palulukan and rolyu together i beleive, but it rules xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Unilmokri

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 04, 2010, 08:36:13 AM
not mine, but from kaltxi palulukan and rolyu together i beleive, but it rules xD

Almost died laughing.  ;D
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Kxanìa Na'rìng

God I love Tony the Palulukan! Best Mascot ever!
"Why look who it is... YOU!... How'bout that." Lord Sheogorath

Nanaki

awesome ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Na’rìngä ’Evenge

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

LOL, win.

"You are never more than a pinkslip and an open airlock away from deep space."

;D ;D ;D
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Anybody got anything else? I've been trying to make some but they've all been really lame. This form of creativity is not my strong area. I want to see more!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonyä'ite

Working on some but i need to download gimp and figure it out because my pc crashed so all i have now is the mac. Can't promise they'll be funny but they should exist soon.

Atanä mungeyu

does anyone have a picture of when neytiri has said: eywa has heard you, and you see all the wild banshees coming? i have an idea to make a good one out of that!
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Nanaki

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 07, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
does anyone have a picture of when neytiri has said: eywa has heard you, and you see all the wild banshees coming? i have an idea to make a good one out of that!

http://nanakii.fr/[BELETED]

Enjoy :)

Ta Ftiafpi: Hey guys, I don't have any problem with you posting any motivational posters using the images that were linked here however the linked images were obvious screen caps from a pirated version of Avatar. Yes, piracy happens but not on these forums. Please avoid linking to anything obviously from a pirated source.

Anyway, carry on. Can't wait to see what the poster(s) looks like.

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Nanaki on March 07, 2010, 03:33:16 PM
Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 07, 2010, 03:29:10 PM

Enjoy :)
outstanding, irayo!
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Nanaki