Txonyä'ite

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on March 09, 2010, 11:21:52 PM
I love that! Cookie for you!

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on March 09, 2010, 11:49:02 PM
D'waaa, that's adorable!

Irayo! I love her expression in that picture, it's just so...loving. There's no better word for it.

Kayrìlien

TorukMakto!

Haven't check this thread in a while, liked the recent ones, keep up the good work.

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Kayrìlien on March 09, 2010, 11:09:07 PM

Kayrìlien

Anyone else notice that the hand proportions are really off here? I guess they figured it would look weird if Jake's hand was so much smaller than her's.

Great image though, very touching.

El Jacko

Quote from: Ftiafpi on March 10, 2010, 08:37:07 AM
Quote from: Kayrìlien on March 09, 2010, 11:09:07 PM

Anyone else notice that the hand proportions are really off here? I guess they figured it would look weird if Jake's hand was so much smaller than her's.

Great image though, very touching.

Look closer and you see each of her fingers is like 6" long, with the knuckles resting almost on his wrist.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Tsa'räni

Yeah, it's an illusion because of how she is holding her hand.

Atanä mungeyu

and of you look closer, her wrist is far lower than jake's at that moment
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

She looks like shes thinking "you look taasssstyyy".
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ftiafpi

I suppose, maybe it's her face that looks off? I dunno something about her seems out of proportion with his hand.

El Jacko

Looking at other pictures of Na'Vi, they seem to have a smaller head:height ratio than humans. Ours is about 1:7, from what I can tell Na'Vi are lanky to the point of about 1:9.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: El Jacko on March 10, 2010, 02:38:41 PM
Looking at other pictures of Na'Vi, they seem to have a smaller head:height ratio than humans. Ours is about 1:7, from what I can tell Na'Vi are lanky to the point of about 1:9.
i think it was in the ASG, but it indeed said their head"body ratio is smaller, AKA they have around the same size head, whilst they are obviously longer than us
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

archaic

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 11, 2010, 07:00:18 AM
i think it was in the ASG, but it indeed said their head"body ratio is smaller, AKA they have around the same size head, whilst they are obviously longer than us
R U kidding? watch the end scene with the two jakes head to head, same size?
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: archaic on March 11, 2010, 10:08:28 AM
Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 11, 2010, 07:00:18 AM
R U kidding? watch the end scene with the two jakes head to head, same size?
well not really the same head size, but not much difference, but the ratio is smaller..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Uriuujìn on February 21, 2010, 11:13:15 PM
Something I made waiting for replies ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Not bad, but it seems ( to me ) kinda inappropraite. But in that scene when she jumps on Tsu'tey , she jumps on him like a spider.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF