Started by lihass, January 17, 2010, 10:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lihass

hello

first try to change my face into a na'vi

i used photoshop cs3

http://yfrog.com/4cmyavatarcopiej

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

2 things only: the nose seemed too rectangular and the ears look maybe a little big and a little to low on the head. Pretty decent otherwise.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

lihass

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tsahameylu on January 17, 2010, 12:25:52 PM
2 things only: the nose seemed too rectangular and the ears look maybe a little big and a little to low on the head. Pretty decent otherwise.

okay, i try change this during next week =) thx for help

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Na'rìng

I've noticed that the space between your eyes should be farther, the eyes should be bigger, the top of the nose should be a touch narrower then the bottom, and I noticed that Na'Vi's ears seem to have holes at the bottom (where humans generally put their earrings at). Oh and make the white glowing spots a little brighter.

Besides that, it's pretty good and has a lot of potential!
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Swok Txon

that is pretty dam good

i guess the crinkles in his cheeks in the avatar set me off because in the movie they don't really have them...maybe its the make up or something but anywho very very very VERY well done and incredibly accurate

lihass

Quote from: Swok Txon on January 17, 2010, 11:08:54 PM
that is pretty dam good

i guess the crinkles in his cheeks in the avatar set me off because in the movie they don't really have them...maybe its the make up or something but anywho very very very VERY well done and incredibly accurate

ty  :)

Josef

:o it looks pretty & very and the fidelity with the reality seems to be satisfactory
( [FR] je suis pas sur que la tournure soit très correcte :P
en tout cas j'aime beaucoup sauf peut être la lumière qui n'a pas l'air d'être uniforme/ de venir d'une source unique.
Mais ce n'est qu'un détail négligeable  ;D [/FR] )
KLN => Kerusey ta Lrrtok Nìhawng