Started by Eana Unil, November 09, 2010, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Unil

Irayo :) Well, right now I'm still looking for a good and proper poster-thingy online. If I find one, you guys will be the first to know about. ^^

---

"Tsamsiyu" - Painting Progress Pt.3 - Speed Painting

Tse, ma oeyä eylan, *fìlo* *viteo*l krrnekx txana krrit nì'ul nì'it. Tsamsiyur lu fil set ulte oel fpìl futa fìrel layu hasey ye'rìn.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 26, 2012, 05:52:43 PM
Irayo :) Well, right now I'm still looking for a good and proper poster-thingy online. If I find one, you guys will be the first to know about. ^^

---

Tse, ma oeyä eylan, *fìlo* *viteo*l krrnekx txana krrit nì'ul nì'it. Tsamsiyur lu fil set ulte oel fpìl futa fìrel layu hasey ye'rìn.
Seems that we receive another great graphic :)

Something about grammar: video = (ay)rel arusikx (moving picture(s)) ;)
Fìalori ayrel arusikx krrnekx nì'ul nì'it => As for this time/instance, video takes a little more time
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Kosmana reltseo!  It is fascinating to see your decision making process as you paint.
I like the expresession mì ngeyä tsamsiyuyä key!.  She is determined, on the edge of frustration.
Warriors often have this expression, no matter how breathtakingly beautiful they are!

Eana Unil

Irayo nìngay ma oeyä pxeylan :)

Ma Blue Elf, thanks, I will use it and edited my blog-entry already ^^

Ma Ateyo, ngaru tìyawr, I don't know yet in which situation my Tsamsiyu is or was, but I guess she has a good reason for the expression on her face, hrh ;D And not every Fanart has to show smiling faces and so on, imho ;) The life of the Na'vi people is/was stressfull/dangerous/full of conflicts/whatever often enough, I bet.

Eanayayo

Quote from: Eana Unil on June 18, 2012, 10:12:30 PM
"Tsamsiyu" - Painting Progress Pt.2 - Speed Painting[/url]
Beautiful! But left hand is very long...

NotW #127: Eana Yayo
   _0
/ / \
_/\
   /

Eana Unil

Ma Eana Yayo,
you might be right, sometimes I still mess up the anatomy unfortunately. But well, sh*t happens ;)

-------

Kaltxì seiyi oe ayngar, ma eylan,

ayrelìri apuseng oeyä alu Layon Yayo woleyn oel mipa ayrelit alu "nikroi asrusätx" :)

Tì'efumì oeyä fìrel livu sìltsan nì'ul, slä sunu oer tsalsungay. Tse, sìlpey oe tsnì fìrel sunu ayngar nìteng.

P.A.'li makto

Hehehe, this new picture resembles very much to the situation when I comb my daughter's hair!  ;D

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Eana Unil

Hehe ;D Yeah, I guess that quite some mothers/people know this kind of situation :D

Ricardo

Alyara Arati

In this case, truth is adorable!  And, of course, seysonìltsan ma tsmuke. ;D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eana Unil

Irayo ma meylan :)

@ Alyara Arati
Which truth?  ??? Tbh I don't get it :P

Alyara Arati

Truth in the sense that "Mommmm, aren't you done with my hair yeeeeeet?" is such a real situation.  I've been there, and it just makes me smile. ;D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eana Unil

Haha, ok, now I get it :D I'm happy that this piece of art reminded you of this and thus made you smile :) Such things are the greatest compliments to me. :3

Blue Elf

Quote from: P.A.'li makto on September 03, 2012, 11:15:02 AM
Hehehe, this new picture resembles very much to the situation when I comb my daughter's hair!  ;D
Yes!!! Although I don't comb my daughters too often, I know this situation too (and my wife even better ;D)
Fantastic picture, I'm adding it to my desktop wallpaper list. I think we call this "annoying hair pattern" dreads (or dreds? I'm not hairdresser  :))
Giving you karma.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Eana Unil
Quote from: Eana Unil on September 03, 2012, 09:50:16 AM
Very nice! I like your picture. :)
That reminds me of my sister and her daughter... ;D ;D ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

P.A.'li makto

It seems that fixing long hair is quite a universal problem!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Plumps

I already commented on your blog but wanted so say again how amazing all of your artwork is! :) :D Txantsan nìwotx!

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsmuktengan

Fantastic, really well made and communicative. This painting made me smile, indeed, and is beautiful.