Started by Eana Unil, November 09, 2010, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on October 24, 2015, 01:15:42 PM
What if Eywa had humanoid form? I tried to depict that idea. I'm not quite satisfied with it, but anyway, here's the result:
Quite nice (except too many eyes - two or four is usually enough on Pandora :))
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Yeah, but Eywa is no ikran or pa'li or palulukan or Na'vi, Eywa is more, Eywa is all of them, all of Pandora. Also, "the eye of Eywa", so those extra eyes happened on purpose ;)

Toliman

Quote from: Eana Unil on October 30, 2015, 03:13:53 PM
Yeah, but Eywa is no ikran or pa'li or palulukan or Na'vi, Eywa is more, Eywa is all of them, all of Pandora. Also, "the eye of Eywa", so those extra eyes happened on purpose ;)

True  :)

And thanks this it looks such spooky  ;D

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Kamailehope on October 30, 2015, 03:16:57 PM
Quote from: Eana Unil on October 30, 2015, 03:13:53 PM

True  :)
^this

Quote from: Eana Unil on October 27, 2015, 04:30:24 PM
And sorry I scared you, hrh. Txopu rä'ä si ;D
HRH ;D ;D
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Eana Unil

Update on my Na'vi BJD (Ball Jointed Doll):
As a gift for my own birthday I ordered maaaany stuffs for starting to create the BJD I have in mind. So, "it is decided"; I'll be making one giant BJD, with everything a Na'vi needs... posable ears, posable tail, posable joints, hand crafted eyes, hair, tswin, jewelry, clothing.... damn, that'll be a hell of a project, but I'm soooo looking forward to it!

Creating (painting and handicraft) is not only my job and hobby, it's also my therapy, so I hope itll help me relax more in order to cope with my current problems way better... and fear not; a new LY page is also already in the making. Luckily the christmas holiday is already in sight. :D

Eana Unil

Just FYI, if you're interested... I think it's better to keep track of the progress on the BJD in my blog, so yeah... I crated the hair yesterday and today, and here's the first progress post: http://eanaunil.blogspot.de/2015/11/nothing-to-talk-about-except-for-na.html

Toliman

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìtstewan

Txantsana tìkangkem, ma Eana Unil! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on November 18, 2015, 03:18:03 PM
Just FYI, if you're interested... I think it's better to keep track of the progress on the BJD in my blog, so yeah... I crated the hair yesterday and today, and here's the first progress post: http://eanaunil.blogspot.de/2015/11/nothing-to-talk-about-except-for-na.html
My first idea was to try too, but when I'm looking how complex work is to create eyes, what is just small part of the whole thing, hmm.... I don't think I can do it. But I have crossed fingers for you :) Good luck and keep us informed often!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

:) :) :) Hope you'll like the finished BJD and the journey of getting there, ma frapo ^^

Ma BlueElf,
there are easier ways of making beautiful doll eyes, so if you wanna create a BJD of your own, don't hesitate. If I can help, just let me know :)
You could just use beads and paint them e.g., but those kinda eyes won't have as much depth, needles to say. I bet there are also good solutions inbetween.

On keeping you guys informed often... here you go xD BJD blog post #2! http://eanaunil.blogspot.de/2015/11/preparing-stuff-while-waiting-for.html

Toliman

Eana Unil

Irayo nìtxan :) Hope they will turn out as planned ;D

Eana Unil

Eana Unil

Toliman

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-