Started by Eana Unil, November 09, 2010, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Blue Elf

Seems you did good progress, nice to see :)
The more I see how you do it, the more I see I was silly when I was thinking about creating my own doll. I never tried any sculpting, so I just will admire your work, when it is done.
Anyone should do only that what is good at :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Irayo ma meylan :) Ma BlueElf, everything one's good at... you have to start learning how to do it at some point. ;) ;)

---

Awesome news on her face! It's done so far! She now even has her final eyes hrh: http://eanaunil.blogspot.de/2015/12/sculpting-head-part-3-bjd-blog-07.html

Toliman

These eyes looks as very real  :) Nice  :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wllìm

Wou, that looks very impressive, especially the eyes!
I wonder how it will look like after painting :D

Blue Elf

Seems that work goes more than well so far. Great!

Eana Unil

Irayo nìtxan ayngaru, ma eylan :) I hope you'll like her as much as I do already, hehe.

Update on her face painting and short notice on Layon Yayo: http://eanaunil.blogspot.de/2015/12/sculpting-head-part-4-bjd-blog-08.html

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Toliman

Eana Unil

Irayo seiyi oe mengar! :) I can't wait to start with her torso. Making the wig cap right now while the ears are drying. I'm so impatient hrh  ;D

Eana Unil

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Wllìm

Wou! Fì'u lu txantsan nìwotx!

She looks so real already! Unbelievable! :D

Eana Unil

Irayo nìtxan, ma pxesmuk! :D I'm glad that you like her :) I'm actually a bit proud of how I created her face. The core of her body is curing now, which will take until tomorrow evening or something, until then I'll try to work on the ears and the newest LY page :)

Blue Elf

Unbelievable nice! IMHO it's good even without ears - you can say they are hidden under hair :)
simply great! thanks for sharing your work.

Ricardo

Quote from: Eana Unil on August 22, 2015, 12:24:37 AM
Muntxa Eo Eywa - Mated Before Eywa

I really appreciate your drawing.
It's beautiful, though my brain got tangled in first sight because it looked a little bit as if the Na'vi girl's tail was connected to her right hip, not her back.  ;D

Your plastic art is also very nice and I am excited to see the final result.

Eana Unil

Irayo ma meylan :)

Ma Blue Elf,
yeah I know what you mean ^^ But I want to make her as perfect as possible, and a Na'vi is supposed to have ears, so she'll get a pair xD I'm pretty sure even though they won't show very nicely through those thick dreadlocks, even seeing the tips of the ears will make her look even more real. :)

Ma Ricardo,
I'm happy that you like it that much :) I get what you mean xD I tried several sketches on how both of their twins could "fall" to be connected visibly. I ended up with this as the best solution I could come up with ^^

Nìsung Na'vitsyìpìri, the body is still drying, thick layers of clay take sooooo long for curing ._. Ears are almost done tho.
And I'm btw as excited for the final result of the BJD as you guys are xD