Started by Eana Unil, November 09, 2010, 02:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Unil

Ma pxeylan, oe irayo seiyi pxengar nìtxan. I appreciate it a lot. :)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

nataliapop

Very good statue. I'm looking forwart to blue version ;) How big is it? I did a Neytiri choker. You can put her a necklace on in the future :)

Eana Unil

@ Kamean
:)  :-*

@ nataliapop
Thank you, me too xD
I guess it's too small for the choker you've made. Nonetheless I would not put any choker around her neck which has been worn by Neytiri or any other character shown in the movie, because this isn't a bust of Neytiri or any other movie-character, so to speak. But yeah, I don't know yet if I will put some jewelry around her neck/shoulders. We'll see :)

nataliapop

I think it could help You ;)

Eana Unil

Some quick semi-fanart born out of boredom...

No real "Na'viation", just some "what if"-stuff with a little bit of... optimism...

Txo oer livu uniltìrantokx, kxawm peyä tìlam livu... fìfya:

Well, it doesn't hurt to dream (the blue dream), does it?! ...

Blue Elf

A little like rebel, but nice!
Well, dreaming (no matter is blue/green/whatever) is not bad ;)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Hehe, irayo. Well, I wear 70cm long black hair, tattoos and piercings, so it's likely for me that my Avatar would look like this... ^^ Or that I'd make her look this way sooner or later, hehe.
Rebel yes or no... Can't really tell. ^^ I'm trying my best, hrh.

Ricardo

That's somewhere between hot and cool.  ;)

Kamean

Eana Unil

Eana Unil

I know... There's already enough fanart by me waiting to be finished, but this idea came to me so I had to draw it. This will be painted in watercolor, already looking forward to it :)
It will be the title pic of my future story 'ewana sa'nok, which I'll be trying to write in Na'vi. Not sure yet if I'll make a comic out of it or just a story with some pictures. The story will be kinda... tragical and dramatic. At least that's the plan.

So yeah, here it is:

Yeah, I like my Na'vi with dreadlocks instead of braids, as you might have noticed already ;D I'm thinking of "creating" a fictional new Clan for my story. The members of this clan will wear this kind of hairdo. And a nice bonus is... dreads are easier to draw than braids imho ^^

I need a new scanner so badly for all the finished, traditionally painted pictures I've done and will do, photographing them isn't the best solution... So sorry for the bad quality/angle, but for now it has to be enough...

Blue Elf

Fantastic picture! Looks like Art Nouveau picture of Alfons Mucha (Czech painter of that style).
I love it very much - karma for this!
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Kamean

Ricardo

Es ist wunderschön!
Weiter so!

xelloss

Quote from: Eana Unil on April 19, 2012, 02:22:24 AM
So yeah, here it is:
:o :o :o :o
NANG nang nang !!!
Lu hooooona nìtxan nìtxan nang !

oel teiyìng karmat ngar nang !

Quote from: Eana Unil on April 19, 2012, 02:22:24 AMYeah, I like my Na'vi with dreadlocks instead of braids, as you might have noticed already ;D I'm thinking of "creating" a fictional new Clan for my story. The members of this clan will wear this kind of hairdo.
mllte oe  :D

Yeah, dreadlocks are beautiful too and i think Na'vi can have dreads' ;)

And a nice bonus is... dreads are easier to draw than braids imho ^^
;D ;D

]I need a new scanner so badly for all the finished, traditionally painted pictures I've done and will do, photographing them isn't the best solution... So sorry for the bad quality/angle, but for now it has to be enough...
Nang, i like without color too
We have not the same definition of "bad quality"  :o ;D

Sevina sa'nok sì 'evi ayhngahu frakrr !
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

nataliapop

Amazing, wonderful, magic! Avesome draw!!!

Eana Unil

Wow guys, I don't know what to say... I'm stunned... :D
Tewti... Tì'eyngìri ayngeyä sì "karma"ri oe irayo seiyi ayngaru nìtxan nang! I appreciate it very much  :-*

And to show you my gratitude, here's a little update of this piece, added the skin color today ;D
A little over-exposed because it's already dark here and I had to put some more light on and so on ...

I'm so glad that people like the stuff I do, feels really good and makes me happy :) Although... I wouldn't compare it to Muchas paintings or whatever, but geez, I feel honored, lol ^^ Mucha is one of my idols btw :)

Kamean