Previous topic - Next topic

profile picture

yay
4 (57.1%)
nay
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

IlccEyren

Kaltxì I didnt really spend much time on it. I only just wanted my personalized avatar for my profile so i just kind of did it. hope it is enjoyed. maybe i'll get around to coloring it. iranyo
kaltxì aysute. I am a beginner but not by choice or time spent. simply because languages are hard for me

Eight

Doesn't really work as a profile pic - on that scale it's pretty hard to tell what it is.

IlccEyren

kaltxì aysute. I am a beginner but not by choice or time spent. simply because languages are hard for me

Eight

Quote from: IlccEyren on February 18, 2010, 02:56:58 PM
true but at least i do  ;D
Hahahah. Fair enough - just thought I'd explain why I voted no.

IlccEyren

not a problem ;D everyone is entitled an opinion and i asked so Irayo

Eaite Randjam

It's pretty good.  I'd say add some color and you'll be golden with it.

I'm sure someone else will eventually tell you, but I'll be the first:  instead of uploading directly to the forums, could you upload it to sites like imageshack or photobucket to save bandwidth.  We're quite literally bulging at the seams!

Irayo!

archaic

Quote from: Eight on February 18, 2010, 02:52:01 PM
Doesn't really work as a profile pic - on that scale it's pretty hard to tell what it is.
Once you've seen the full size image your brain should fill in the missing data, automatically and seamlessly.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.