Main Menu

My lovely Pandora

Started by Hontor, December 30, 2012, 11:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontor

Quote from: Kamean on January 04, 2013, 01:01:08 PM
Quote from: Hontor on January 04, 2013, 12:42:33 PM
Tìtstewan, Kameyu a Kepekmì, thank you) Maybe tomorrow it will finished)
Kamean, by the way, this is old palulukan from the same stories about Quatrich)
But he seems cute for me. :D
Ha ha, and what could be more cute than Quatrich, taking care of a sick old palulukan?)))
Blue Elf, thank you! Maybe do and angry palulukan. But while I want a more soulful)

Ricardo

Karma+

Are you professional artist?

Hontor

QuoteAre you professional artist?
Thank you. Yes, probably. I had no artistic training, but it's the only thing I want to do in life)

Finished thanator!)

Illustration for my story based on the Avatar.
The action takes place in a few decades after the events of the film. People are not yet back to Pandora, but Eywa retained killed in combat humans to better understand them and give a second chance. Quatrich is born second among the Navi and start from scratch, from childhood. The relationship with the tribe did not work out, and he left, was a loner. Ironically, part of events is repeated. Colonel meets the same palulukan (it Eywa also returned to the circle of life), the battle is over. But opponents wounded each other so that no one was able to strike the final blow. They too can survive only together. And then stick together. This strange friendship lasted many years. Even when thanator old and was not able to hunt, Quatrich hunting for him.
I wanted to bring that image. Sleeping old thanator...

For sale: https://www.etsy.com/listing/119527984/thanator-palulukan-pandora-avatar-totem

Hontor

Toruk's head. It began a long time ago, after the release of "Avatar." But then there were problems with the material, or it is inspiration. Now there is a material and inspiration. Maybe this time I will finish it.

Eana Unil

Awesome stuff, ma Hontor! I knew some of your pictures, but now I saw that it was you who created them :) Really nice art, like it a lot - that's why I linked your Banshee here in another topic before. Great you joined this forum now. Hope to see more from you :)

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 05:00:05 AM
Toruk's head. It began a long time ago, after the release of "Avatar." But then there were problems with the material, or it is inspiration. Now there is a material and inspiration. Maybe this time I will finish it.

You just need to add eyes.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Hontor

Eana Unil, thank you so much) I found this forum with statistics Etsy. So you actually invited me ;)

Kameyu a Kepekmì, There are a lot of work) This is a draft, the blank. I thought the only detailing it, but I found a lot of bugs and generally greatly changed base)

Vawmataw

Take your time, ma tsmukan.

Tse, Eywa'evengmì ke fkxeytok nì'aw ayikran. Fìtsenget tok Na'vil, aytorukìl, aynantangìl, fa'lil sì pxaya ayioangal alahe.

Hontor

Kameyu a Kepekmì, oh... I do not know Na'vi) I nay do not know English, but the English have at least an online translator))

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 09:17:46 AM
Kameyu a Kepekmì, oh... I do not know Na'vi) I nay do not know English, but the English have at least an online translator))
Put your cursor on the Na'vi text (in red). You can also take dict-navi.com for searching words and their meanings.

Hontor

QuotePut your cursor on the Na'vi text (in red). You can also take dict-navi.com for searching words and their meanings.
Thanks, now I know. It's convenient )
but I did not quite understand the meaning of a comment. Do you mean that I do not make people (and na'vi), and only animals?

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 09:24:26 AM
QuotePut your cursor on the Na'vi text (in red). You can also take dict-navi.com for searching words and their meanings.
Thanks, now I know. It's convenient )
but I did not quite understand the meaning of the comment. Did you mean that I do not make people (and Na'vi), but that I make only animals?
You make only banshees. They are nice, but you have maybe some talent for making Na'vi and other animals. I don't say to stop making your banshees, but your art should be varied, kefyak?

And please, don't use translators (they are the worst thing ever). Learn the language or ask someone to translate.

Hontor

Actually, I did all the time for only the two banshees. That these.
You did not look theme. It has emerged thanator, viperwolf, toruk.
If you do not distinguish toruk and banshee, is it my fault?))
Besides, I'm doing things that give me more pleasure. In another case, there is nothing stopping you to make a personal request. Maybe he liked me and I'll take it) I mean, if you want that I do you a more pleasant, than me, is not free of charge)
And I will not do Na'vi and people in any case. Only animals.

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Hontor

Quotend please, don't use translators (they are the worst thing ever). Learn the language or ask someone to translate.
I'm very happy for you, if you have the time to study foreign languages. Or money for personal services translator for each phrase in the online conversation.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 09:44:11 AM
Actually, I did all the time for only the two banshees. That these.
You did not look theme. It has emerged thanator, viperwolf, toruk.
If you do not distinguish toruk and banshee, is it my fault?))
Besides, I'm doing things that give me more pleasure. In another case, there is nothing stopping you to make a personal request. Maybe he liked me and I'll take it) I mean, if you want that I do you a more pleasant, than me, is not free of charge)
And I will not do Na'vi and people in any case. Only animals.

It's not an order. Just a suggestion. But if you don't accept, all is ok.  ;)  You would not force an artist to make argil water bottles if he prefer to make landscape models in argil. I wouldn't also. Also, you should accept comments of your art, to improve it.  ;)

That means to not be angry. Explain for each work of art what you made, how you made it and why you made that. I'm just suggesting you.  ;)

Note that your ikrans and toruks are nice and some of then even cute. Please, continue. :D

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 09:49:57 AM
Quotend please, don't use translators (they are the worst thing ever). Learn the language or ask someone to translate.
I'm very happy for you, if you have the time to study foreign languages. Or money for personal services translator for each phrase in the online conversation.
Ma tsmukan, translators translate generally word by word and don't translate by the meaning , so you may misunderstand what someone says, or even not understand. Also, the grammar may be not respected and the words wrong. Even a simple mispelling or mistake in the original text can make wrong a translation.

If you don't know well English, you can try to make people understand you, or just ask a people on the forum.

Hontor

QuoteThat means to not be angry
I'm not angry, I'm just hurt.
You dispose of other people's inspiration, as a consumer in the restaurant.
QuoteIf you don't know well English, you can try to make people understand you, or just ask a people on the forum.
I can continue this theme in the Russian section and just write all in Russian.
Then we check to see how well you know MY language.
I know about the shortcomings of the translator. My knowledge is enough to correct some mistakes.
But I come here not to learn English. I would then go to the forum to study English. I do not require you personally to communicate with me. Those who can not compromise, I do not binding.

Hontor

QuoteWhy? Don't be hurt, please. Anyway, pardon me for hurting you. That was not my objective. I just gave you suggestions for improving your art and make it more interesting (even if it is very interesting), but it's you that make that nice work of art and decide your work.
Because there came a man who saw only the first and last work, and advises to do different animals. If this man looked a topic, he would have seen thanator, pali, ikran in figurines, and thanator anatomical tutorial, toruk, vipervolves, Eywa in art.

No stormbeasts, Titanothere, Riti and yet several animals. But what is already there, it's not "banshee only."

Then you advise me to add descriptions to works. If you do read this topic, you would have noticed that there is often a description.

If you read the description, you would have to read the description of the last work. The fact that I went back to work after 4 years. This Toruk's head lay long time in the blanks. Now I have again appeared inspiration. And here comes a man and said: "Do not do this, I tired of this theme."

You're not interested to watch a topic, you're not interested to read the description. But interesting to give advice.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Hontor on January 05, 2013, 11:25:18 AM
QuoteWhy? Don't be hurt, please. Anyway, pardon me for hurting you. That was not my objective. I just gave you suggestions for improving your art and make it more interesting (even if it is very interesting), but it's you that make that nice work of art and decide your work.
Because there came a man who saw only the first and last work, and advises to do different animals. If this man looked a topic, he would have seen thanator, pali, ikran in figurines, and thanator anatomical tutorial, toruk, vipervolves, Eywa in art.

No stormbeasts, Titanothere, Riti and yet several animals. But what is already there, it's not "banshee only."

Then you advise me to add descriptions to works. If you do read this topic, you would have noticed that there is often a description.

If you read the description, you would have to read the description of the last work. The fact that I went back to work after 4 years. This Toruk's head lay long time in the blanks. Now I have again appeared inspiration. And here comes a man and said: "Do not do this, I tired of this theme."

You're not interested to watch a topic, you're not interested to read the description. But interesting to give advice.
Never mind. Forget what I said. I'll delete my painful posts, ok?

Hontor

I'm afraid the words were heard (read). Removal would not change anything.
But I feel better because you knew it.  I do not hold it against you.