Main Menu

my Na'vi girl..

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, October 21, 2011, 08:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

I wrote a poem about her devastating childhood (she was just a few years old when her family was killed in the destruction of Kelutral. she blacked out and woke up four days later, seeing no one alive. she didn't know where to find her clan- if there were any left- so she wandered around for years, teaching herself how to survive.) in which you can read here http://forum.learnnavi.org/pamtseo-ninavi-niaw/ayoeng-kelku-afwel-%28our-broken-home%29/ and I will be writing a short story about her as well. I have yet to come up with a name for her, however. she was too young to remember her name after her family died, so she named herself sort of- but has no use for the name, as she lives alone and has always hidden away from other Na'vi.

I used this catgirl drawing (am to take down if not permitted to post, I have sent artist a message) http://truro.deviantart.com/art/The-Golden-Chain-215356627?q=gallery%3Atruro%2F9195046&qo=8 as reference to pose, face, hands and feet- the last three are very hard to draw.

anyway, without further ado;

(sau, wiyä! I always screw up posting pictures. D: sorry if this doesn't work, let me know and/or how to fix)

old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Kamean

Ma Neyn'ite - rel akosman! :)

+1 :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Alyara Arati

This is good!  As far as suggestions, I think for a Na'vi the fingers, toes, and neck would be longer, yes?
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

srane, probably. not a great artist anyway. ulte ngaru seiyi irayo!
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Seze Mune

Ma Neyn'ite, I enjoy your art!  I admire you for even so much as trying, which is more than > I < ever did!   :D

Syulang

That looks really good! +1  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

She's hot ;-) Great work ma Tsmuké.