Na'vi Smileys

Started by Tefpakyu, January 10, 2010, 03:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

Tefpakyu

-Tefpakyu-

Kameyu

I still think these are an amazing idea <3
If you ever need any help with any particular emotion I'll be here with open arms! =3 I love making emotes but I've never posted to them to dA. xD
Still, great job mate ;D
~Kameyu

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

They're amazing and so darn cute, too! Awesome work. I like the ones with the queue as well :)

Again: awesomesauce :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Eylon'wy

I love them! *-*
It's so inspiring... :)

You know what called my attention about this forum was the smiles.
When I saw them I said:

OMG! They have smiles customized! *o*

So I decided to sign up the forum because of those cute smiles! ^^

Jake: 'What about this one? Run? Don't run? What?!'
Grace: 'Run! Definitely run!'
I love this! ;D

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Tefpakyu on February 17, 2010, 07:06:28 AM
Right, here are yet another set of smileys, bald wink and bald rollseyes courtesy of Robert Nantangä Tirea, I simply added hair. The animated kiss I made just this morning

Rollseyes:

Wink:

Kiss:

Very nice. I don't use them that much, but they are useful.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Nanaki

I use na'vi smileys with hairs :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Hey, not necroposting, just refreshing this thread so the admins don't forget to add the new smileys to the list  ;)

I love the ones with hair lol, can't wait to use em ^.^

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Coyote

How does one get access to the hair-smileys as default? Or at all, for that matter?
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Nanaki

Quote from: Coyote on May 04, 2010, 11:16:44 PM
How does one get access to the hair-smileys as default? Or at all, for that matter?

Profile => Look and Layout Preferences => Current Smiley Set: Na'vi-braided ;D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Coyote

Quote from: Nanaki on May 05, 2010, 06:45:50 AM
Quote from: Coyote on May 04, 2010, 11:16:44 PM

Profile => Look and Layout Preferences => Current Smiley Set: Na'vi-braided ;D

Super awesome! Have some karma, my good sir!
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Nanaki

Quote from: Coyote on May 05, 2010, 07:28:40 AM
Super awesome! Have some karma, my good sir!

Irayo :) I've these smileys since I'm on the forum ! ;D

They're awesome ! :D

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Kamean

May be necessary to add these two?  
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Kamean on January 07, 2013, 02:42:37 PM
OH HECK YEA! I shall ask the forum gods if they can add those.

Toruk Makto

Hey, I'm here...
 The Simple Machines Forum application (that we use here) has a pretty strict way of handling smiley icons. There are only a certain number that are defined, and to add two additional triggers to the smiley sets would be more code changes than I think I could figure out. Those are great images. I wish we could easily add them.

:(

Markì

EDIT: Now with that said, if you wanted to create all 16 predefined smileys that make a complete set, I could add that as an option in the user profile setup. ;)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tirea Aean

Is there a way to add them as a button(like Prezi button, flash button, ì and ä button) or as a bbcode thingy(like [you])?

EDIT: OH! Ma Toruk Makto, we can (ab)use the curse filter for this. It's good at parsing and replacing text after its been posted. Say tell it to scan for [ikran] and [toruk] and replace them with
"[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_ikran_dark_bg.gif[/img]"  and "[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_toruk.gif[/img]" respectively? Or would that not work unless it were actual HTML, which is not good to grant users. :-\

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 07, 2013, 08:27:24 PM
Is there a way to add them as a button(like Prezi button, flash button, ì and ä button) or as a bbcode thingy(like [you])?

EDIT: OH! Ma Toruk Makto, we can (ab)use the curse filter for this. It's good at parsing and replacing text after its been posted. Say tell it to scan for [ikran] and [toruk] and replace them with
"[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_ikran_dark_bg.gif[/img]"  and "[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_toruk.gif[/img]" respectively? Or would that not work unless it were actual HTML, which is not good to grant users. :-\

Hmmmmm, would it be able to tell the difference between [ikran] and ikran, for example? Either way this seems like a simple yet effective solution provided it doesn't break anything.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 07, 2013, 08:41:25 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 07, 2013, 08:27:24 PM

"[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_ikran_dark_bg.gif[/img]"  and "[img]http://pandoraworld.su/public/style_emoticons/default/navi_toruk.gif[/img]" respectively? Or would that not work unless it were actual HTML, which is not good to grant users. :-\

Hmmmmm, would it be able to tell the difference between [ikran] and ikran, for example? Either way this seems like a simple yet effective solution provided it doesn't break anything.

it should, if you tell it to match whole word.

*PS: wrong button. sorry bout that. must be sleepy :S

It's okay, I've lost track of how many times I've done that. :P

P.A.'li makto

Quote from: Kamean on January 07, 2013, 02:42:37 PM
Oh, how beautiful they are! But for what will you use them?

facebook: soaia leNa`vi