Main Menu

Na'Vifying me?

Started by Eywayä Kelku, March 13, 2010, 05:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awpo

Hmm, that sucks for you! that it doesn't come out the right way =o If you need another pic just tell me!
Thanks anyways for putting your time in it :P

Txo tìnusìnìl eo nga txopu seyki ngati
Ulte tìnusìn uo nga tìsraw seyki
Nìn nìhay ngati
Taweyk oel tayok tsatseng fpi nga.

:Perdozimat Tízavani widahan droh perdozan. Zihe nas perdozan fate Click;3

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Same here, If needed I will try to get a VERY bright area to get a picture (aka. One of me outside).  Just let me know if you need another pic, but make sure your studies are FIRST.  Sorry if I seem like I am acting like a mother to their child, but I want you to pass school before the pictures get any higher priority.  Pics come last to school.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Tengfya swizaw

I'll keep at it, and tell you if I need better pictures.
My studies are doing fine, it's just the time for other stuff. Luckily, there's always weekends.  ;)

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Tengfya swizaw

Here you go, Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu! Took a few hours, and I apologize that it took several weeks to actually start. Enjoy!

Oh, and 'Awpo Ayvulhu, I might need another picture :P.

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!!  You did an excellent job!  Definite Karma Kookie on the quality!!  THANK YOU!!!!

P.S.  Hope that HS is going well for you.  I've got my SOLs ;D (Standards of Learning Tests) coming up.  Plenty of kids will be SOL.  Good luck on your examinations too!
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Tengfya swizaw

Hey, thanks! For the karma and well-wishes both, that is. And no problem, it was a pleasure doing it.

Arkiou

Tsu'tey

Huiii great Collection  ;)

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.