New avatarzation of myself.

Started by Ftiafpi, May 15, 2010, 06:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

So, here is my re-done avatarization of myself. Finally got it done!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Ah very nice man  :), you could probably define the chin a bit more though it looks really blended in.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on May 15, 2010, 06:46:34 PM
Ah very nice man  :), you could probably define the chin a bit more though it looks really blended in.
There, defined the chin a little more.

Arkiou

I like it. Good job ma Ftiafpi . =)

Nyx

That smile in combination with the big eyes looks like you're up to something sneaky... and failing to hide it :P

Ftiafpi

Here's the original image for my Avatar:

and here's a combination image showing the transition between the two:

Nyx

You look almost as sneaky there :P But seriously, it's a good avatarization ^^ there are some areas that are a bit too blurry in my opinion, but overall, good job! The stripes look very realistic ^^

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Nyx on May 16, 2010, 05:14:26 AM
You look almost as sneaky there :P But seriously, it's a good avatarization ^^ there are some areas that are a bit too blurry in my opinion, but overall, good job! The stripes look very realistic ^^
Yeah, some areas got a little messed up and fixing them added blur (meh).

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Your eyes and the hair thingy is the only thing that's not good for me.
But for the rest, it's an overall good avatarisation :-).

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Mìhìl on May 17, 2010, 12:55:18 PM
Your eyes and the hair thingy is the only thing that's not good for me.
But for the rest, it's an overall good avatarisation :-).

Yeah, the eyes got a little blurry and messed up from moving them around and stretching them. Eyes are always so difficult but these are the best I've done so far so I'm happy with them (at least they're proportional :P)

The hair thing is out of place and bad, I agree. I'm not good at all at drawing things in Photoshop, I need skxawng's skillz for that. I could remove it and the underlying sideburn (like I did for the right ear) but then it gets that blur and wonky colors so I'm not really sure which I would prefer. I guess I like it better this way, even though it stands out as wrong it still adds a uniqueness from the original image.

Anyway, glad you liked it.