New HQ Avatar Galery (1080p)

Started by Nanaki, April 24, 2010, 08:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzer

I dumped French too, German is so much easier! It actually makes sense :p

(And Na'vi is easier than them both mainly due to the lack of exceptions - I'm certainly much further on in Na'vi than I was in German a week after I started...)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Nanaki

Same for me with Spanish and Na'vi. I learn Spanish since 5 years but I'm better in Na'vi ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

kewnya txamew'itan

Quote from: Nanaki on April 26, 2010, 03:44:09 PM
Same for me with Spanish and Na'vi. I learn Spanish since 5 years but I'm better in Na'vi ;D

Exactly the same here. The worrying thing is that I'm good enough at Spanish to post in the Spanish board.  :D

I'm annoyed I couldn't do Spanish at A level (for another 2 years) so this is my way of keeping it up to scratch.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Rima Nari

Yeah, I unterstood it too! "These Demons are forbidden here", isn't it? ;D

I've seen the movie 9 times now. And with the Blue Ray at home it will be more and more. I wonder if I can speak every dialogue of the movie out of heart sometime :D

Quote from: Muzer on April 26, 2010, 03:41:44 PM
I dumped French too, German is so much easier! It actually makes sense :p

(And Na'vi is easier than them both mainly due to the lack of exceptions - I'm certainly much further on in Na'vi than I was in German a week after I started...)
My opinion of german is, that it is one of the most difficult languages of the world. I can't tell myself, because german is my mother tongue, but when I look a bit clother at my langauge - I think it's very very diffcult.
And french is a nicer language than german. Why did you dumped french for german?? I HATE my mother tongue!
Kìyevame ulte Eywa ayngahu!

Ayoeng ayitan sì ayite
olo'fyawìntxuyuyä lu set!

Irayo ma Dreamdancer, for the best Fanfiction I've ever read! :D

Niwantaw

because
A) i don't like france.... seriously been there loads and not realy enjoyed any of the trips there...
B) unbekommtflugobjekt. (yes it is probably spelt wrong but word of epicness)
C) i started german before french
D) i want to be an engineer. The best of everything mechanical is built funnily enough in germany :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Rima Nari

Oh really (the 4th...)? Didn't know...

But what should "unbekommtflugobjekt" sein? Maybe you mean "unbekanntes Flugobjekt"? ;D

Ayoeng ayitan sì ayite

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Muzer

All languages suck really, apart from a few. They all have ugly horrible rules and exceptions.

But German has the fewest out of the (admittedly not many) "real" languages I've seen. I've learnt and understand all the major rules quite easily, though learning vocab and exceptions is obviously tricky. In French, I couldn't even get the rules properly around my head - they seem to make much less sense.

And as far as not making sense is concerned, English is certainly the worst for this - 'ough' anyone?

Nanaki

Quote from: Rima Nari on April 26, 2010, 03:49:41 PM
Yeah, I unterstood it too! "These Demons are forbidden here", isn't it? ;D

Right ;D

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Rima Nari

English is the most easyest language! I think english is very very easy.

Didn't thought that german is so relatively easy to learn...

Ayoeng ayitan sì ayite

Muzer

Well, that's because it's relatively similar to German - which is probably why I find the latter easy ;)

kewnya txamew'itan

English may be easy grammatically but the spelling is atrocious.

I think Spanish is the nicest real language I know. The rules are relatively simple, and consistent, even the exceptions tend to fall into patterns and even those that don't are similar enough to the ones following the rules to be guessable and it's almost 100 phonetic.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: kemeoauniaea (tìkawngä mungeyu) on April 26, 2010, 04:10:33 PM
English may be easy grammatically but the spelling is atrocious.

I think Spanish is the nicest real language I know. The rules are relatively simple, and consistent, even the exceptions tend to fall into patterns and even those that don't are similar enough to the ones following the rules to be guessable and it's almost 100 phonetic.

Meanwhile, back on the topic....

The gallery looks good, but again, make sure that you aren't doing anything illegal.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Ftiafpi

This is beyond my limited expertise on the legalities of movie stuff. Usually though, this thing wouldn't fall under fair use in my understanding since it's not parody, fan created, educational, used for review, or anything like that. However, where it's not on LN.org I'm going to say that I, of course, can't tell you what or what not to do with your website, however I will suggest that you remove at least the spoiler and probably the link. However, since this is such a gray area I'll leave it up to you unless another mod says otherwise.

Nanaki

Maybe I can add this "Learn Na'vi is not affiliate to my website, and don't own this content." so if there is a problem, I will be the only one to have one :)

Like I said many times, there is no commercial profit (like advertisement on the website), and it's only for the beauty of your eyes, or for your creations ...

Rima Nari

Could you make pictures of these scenes? I think they look nice as a wallpaper in 1929x1080...

Ayoeng ayitan sì ayite

Nanaki

I'll take these pics when i'll be back home (on my phone right now ^.^)

Nanaki

It's done ! (You can click on the picture to view it in 1920x1080)

Hope you like it :D

Rima Nari

WOW thank you!!
Apxa irayo, great pics and great quality!

Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Karma up! :D

Ayoeng ayitan sì ayite

Nanaki

Irayo for the karma :D
These pictures are so beautiful for my menari ... ;D

If you want another pics, let me know :)