Main Menu

Neytiri (WIP)

Started by Lenari, May 24, 2010, 08:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenari

Even the voice actor of Neytiri is pretty, so I'm very partial to her as a character. But yeah, I did tell you it would happen, so here's a basic sketch of what I've got started. It's about two hours work. I apologize for the poor quality. It looks much better in person, and I can't quite figure out what the best setting on my camera is.

There's something really off about her face. If you can figure out what it is I'd really appreciate it. (:

tsamna

Thats a really good sketch. good job! I think the something wrong in the face is the cheekbones or maybe not. anyway karma for you ma tsmukan. :)
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

CulBlu

the only criticisim i have is on the top left sector of the face. if managable, i would recomend lowering the left eye as to regain the balance of Neytiri's face, and then, from there, rework the other parts of her face in that area. Everything else looks great, and best of wishes in your sketch  ;D

Eana Tanhì

omg... that's amazing... the eyes are so beautiful!!!
one cookie for you  ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Le'eylan

Awesome! :D

I just noticed that it looks like the pupils look at two different directions?
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Elektrolurch

You just need to color it. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

‘Eylan hufweyä

i like the eyes. keep it up!
Fus Ro Dah!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

The left eye (our left) seems to be a lot bigger than the one that is supposed to be closer.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Arkiou

Looks really good.
The only thing wich is a little bit strange is, that the eyes have a different size.
Colour it =)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Is it just me or do I see a reflection of a avatar-picture in the pupil of the right eye? Their must be something wrong with my eyes :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

CulBlu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 26, 2010, 03:35:38 PM
Is it just me or do I see a reflection of a avatar-picture in the pupil of the right eye? Their must be something wrong with my eyes :P

if i had to guess, i would say it looks more like a tree... destruction of home tree that its  ::) :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was thinking of were Neytiri protects Jake just after Neytiri jumped on Tsu'tey and then got back to Jake, at the hiss part, but now I also see a tree in it :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF