Neytiri at the Tree of Souls

Started by Ekirä, October 18, 2011, 05:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Finished this last night, I drew it in Photoshop CS5 and it took about 6 hours (or something like that). :) Feedback/critique is welcome! I may not change anything, but it's good to know how I should improve.

Syulang

This looks really good!

Hmm, improvements.... maybe some of the perspective. The main stripe on her forehead seems to be a bit far to the left than down the centre. The lips could maybe be a bit bigger. Something about the eyes seems a little off.

Other than that, it looks really good! Well done! +1  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Ekirä

Quote from: Syulang on October 18, 2011, 05:47:30 PM
This looks really good!

Hmm, improvements.... maybe some of the perspective. The main stripe on her forehead seems to be a bit far to the left than down the centre. The lips could maybe be a bit bigger. Something about the eyes seems a little off.

Other than that, it looks really good! Well done! +1  :)

Thank you! And I really appreciate the suggestions, I fixed the stripe as I thought looked best and made the lips a bit bigger. As for the eyes, I agree, something is a bit off. I edited it a bit more but I think I'll just leave it as it is and hope it's not terribly noticeable.

Again, thanks! :)

Alyara Arati

This is really very good! :D  I won't even try to give suggestions, because the extent to which I cannot draw is so extraordinary. :o  I do know that I like this, however. ;D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ekirä

Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 18, 2011, 08:24:34 PM
This is really very good! :D  I won't even try to give suggestions, because the extent to which I cannot draw is so extraordinary. :o  I do know that I like this, however. ;D

Oh, thank you very much. :D

Kamean

Very, very good! I really love it. :)

+1 :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ekirä

'Oma Tirea

Kosman, ma Ekirä.  I can't find too much to criticize about it, especially for my first impression :D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on October 23, 2011, 11:28:52 PM
Kosman, ma Ekirä.  I can't find too much to criticize about it, especially for my first impression :D

Irayo seiyi ma tsmukan. :)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Ekirä

Seze Mune

Ma Ekirä this is so cool!  I only wish I could do half as well, ma tsmuke!  You mentioned the eyes and I'm wondering if you meant that the eyelashes were not the length they are in the movie?

Ekirä

Quote from: Seze Mune on October 24, 2011, 08:25:46 PM
Ma Ekirä this is so cool!  I only wish I could do half as well, ma tsmuke!  You mentioned the eyes and I'm wondering if you meant that the eyelashes were not the length they are in the movie?

That's a good thought, the screenshot I referenced didn't show them very long but it's possible they would look much better if they were a bit longer. Thanks for the suggestion and kind words, ma tsmuke. :D

Seze Mune

Ricardo

Ekirä

Blue Elf

Wou, it looks very realisticaly! On first look I thought that the picture was taken from the movie, HRH
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Ekirä

Quote from: Blue Elf on October 28, 2011, 03:30:26 PM
Wou, it looks very realisticaly! On first look I thought that the picture was taken from the movie, HRH

Heh, thank you! ;D