Main Menu

Neytiri

Started by Txur’Itan, December 23, 2009, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekepam Taronyu

Quote from: xMine on January 10, 2010, 09:05:14 AM
Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 09, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
A really awesome pictore of Neytiri?
I think the one where she bonds with Jake (Not Jake in picture, just picture of her staring at you as if you are Jake).

Can't find it anywhere though.

huh? Never heard of this picture :(

i think he means when neytiri is holding the human jake in the movie, when she saves him from near death
silentsniper- "no-sound hunter"- bekepam taronyu

Tefpakyu

Quote from: Bekepam Taronyu on January 10, 2010, 12:53:26 PM
Quote from: xMine on January 10, 2010, 09:05:14 AM
Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 09, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
A really awesome pictore of Neytiri?
I think the one where she bonds with Jake (Not Jake in picture, just picture of her staring at you as if you are Jake).

Can't find it anywhere though.

huh? Never heard of this picture :(

i think he means when neytiri is holding the human jake in the movie, when she saves him from near death

I've seen it kicking about, but can't seem to find it anymore. Chances are there's a link on the forum, somewhere...
-Tefpakyu-

We are Omaticaya

Neytiri is probably my favorite character from the movie lol i dont know why I think i had some sort of connection her even tho im a guy lol idk
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Txon Tsyal

If Neytiri was preented any other way than witch she has been, i think the movie would be wrecked.
Personally i don`t take the Na`vi as alien because i think i understand them.

When I look on the news and see what horrible things are happening around the world I can`t help but wonder what is the source of them and therefore my own race is becoming more and more alien to me as time passes by.

Does that make any sense?

Bekepam Taronyu

they have the mane on the yeriki (is that the horse, anyway..) isnt it supposed to be back like a horse instead of sideways
silentsniper- "no-sound hunter"- bekepam taronyu

Txon Tsyal

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 10, 2010, 08:18:27 PM

Obviously McDonalds did not watch the movie before making these toys.  They haev Neytiri riding the Yerik.

Avatar McDonalds figurines? Horrible, horrible, horrible...

When I look on the news and see what horrible things are happening around the world I can`t help but wonder what is the source of them and therefore my own race is becoming more and more alien to me as time passes by.

tute nuereime

and the fact that they are see through blue plastic and they light up wasn't the first clue that they are completely wrong. but then again i don't think McDonald happy meal toys were designed for people who would notice ...or can spell words that have 3 syllables. 
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

Txon Tsyal

But how can they be so cheap, so they can't at least buy a movie ticket to see it to design the toys properly? They can't have that little money can they?

MidnightLightning

Quote from: Txon Tsyal on January 14, 2010, 11:20:23 AM
But how can they be so cheap, so they can't at least buy a movie ticket to see it to design the toys properly? They can't have that little money can they?
The toys were likely designed long before the movie came out, such that they could have a stockpile of inventory ready to do the moment the movie opened.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Since like all of us find Neytiri attractive does that make us furries?
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Skxawng

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 14, 2010, 08:46:24 PM
*yawn* she was designed to be attractive to a broad spectrum of people, by using archetypes of the current standard of beauty. Ultimately whether you're a furry or not is dependent on what you see yourself as.

also, I see no fur

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Skxawng on January 15, 2010, 12:07:52 AM
*yawn* she was designed to be attractive to a broad spectrum of people, by using archetypes of the current standard of beauty. Ultimately whether you're a furry or not is dependent on what you see yourself as.

also, I see no fur

I can see there's no fur, what being a furry or whatever else they're called basically is, is that they like to whack off to basically half human half animal things not necessarily with fur.

Étienne

also, I see no fur

Blue was all I needed  ;D

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 15, 2010, 08:31:04 AM

also, I see no fur

I can see there's no fur, what being a furry or whatever else they're called basically is, is that they like to whack off to basically half human half animal things not necessarily with fur.

I'm not sure "whack off" is the best term.

Skxawng

Quote from: Étienne on January 15, 2010, 02:02:27 PM
I prefer 'gently caress' or 'kxangangang'

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Étienne

Quote from: Skxawng on January 15, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
Quote from: Étienne on January 15, 2010, 02:02:27 PM
I prefer 'gently caress' or 'kxangangang'

Exactly.

We are Omaticaya

She is my favorite character in the movie
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

http://jerner.deviantart.com/art/Neytiri-149804342

like what someone commented on this said, it looks like a screenshot from the movie! lol
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on January 16, 2010, 09:26:29 AM
http://jerner.deviantart.com/art/Neytiri-149804342

like what someone commented on this said, it looks like a screenshot from the movie! lol
very very beautiful.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I know... screenshot-like. :D
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu