Main Menu

Neytiri

Started by Txur’Itan, December 23, 2009, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

I thought it was a screenie!  :o
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Étienne

Eyamsiyu

Just goes to show how good the human hand (plus a computer, at times) can be when drawing art, especially when replicating screen-shots of 10' tall blue Na'vi.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsyaltuan

While looking around I randomly found this and lol'd (It's kind of bad quality but oh well)

Étienne

^
Kehe, that is terribad.

Eyamsiyu

I'm trying to remember that exact moment that she made that face... Wasn't it after Seze was shot down, and Jake was telling her not to attack?

As far as quality, on a scale of 1 to suck... it actually is not that bad, considering how much more awful it could be.

And "Terribad?"  Never heard that one before.  New hybrid word?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Skxawng

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on January 21, 2010, 10:51:16 PM
I'm trying to remember that exact moment that she made that face... Wasn't it after Seze was shot down, and Jake was telling her not to attack?

No that was after they landed on the side of the cliff after Toruk attacked them. Just moments before they cracked up

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Eyamsiyu

Ah, ok. Thanks Skxawng.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

wow the pic was an awesome one. I like that scene ><
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Tsyaltuan

Quote from: Étienne on January 21, 2010, 09:29:33 PM
^
Kehe, that is terribad.
Wha? Why do you say that? I got a chuckle out of it.

Edit: I downscaled it in paint here is a better quality version.

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。