Main Menu

Neytiri

Started by Txur’Itan, December 23, 2009, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainiac

dude, that's what rule 34 means.
You can assume there's Avatar rule 34 without looking it up, because n°34 is a rule
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

shiaru

there are three sets of rules most of us only know the first 150, I personally think rule 34 is vulgar, but then again humans are after all only animals with a barely developed brain.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Brainiac

Quote from: shiaru on December 25, 2009, 04:12:39 PM
there are three sets of rules most of us only know the first 150, I personally think rule 34 is vulgar, but then again humans are after all only animals with a barely developed brain.
One of these sets is basic interpuncition, right? Or basic logic?
Out of three sets, we only know 150?

Think about what you want to say, think how you want to say it, what the message is you want to be conveying, and then post it.

Eyamsiyu

I doubt someone can really make adult material out of this (and if they do, you can bet there will be a LOT of problems with my friends): http://www.youtube.com/user/banishedbeyond?blend=2&ob=4

Anyway, on a lighter subject, I'm surprised there isn't as much art (in general, might I add) as I suspected from fans.  But I haven't searched recently: it just might explode soon.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Brainiac

rule 34 dude, rule 34

Payoang

You can make adult material out of everything. In fact, people do. Around the interbutts, it's referred to as Rule 34, but let's not go there..

EDIT: Lì'uyä täftxuyu  beat me to it. Bah.

Brainiac

well, you can go there if you want. Just don't bring it here  ;D

Eyamsiyu

Ok, END DISCUSSION OF SAID THINGS.

Commence continued discussion on Neytiri art.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Payoang

Aww, and just as I was going to post links to http://rule34.pah---- well, never mind then.

shiaru

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 25, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Think about what you want to say, think how you want to say it, what the message is you want to be conveying, and then post it.

interpuncition? you meant interpunction.
no, i meant what I wrote. let me explain further, Three sets, the first one being common sense, then basic human logic. Then instinct. Each set has about 50 known variables called rules, common sense is derived from it so is logic and obviously so is instinct. I was hoping it was common knowledge guess my logic failed me.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Brainiac

Quote from: shiaru on December 25, 2009, 04:48:21 PM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on December 25, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

interpuncition? you meant interpunction.
no, i meant what I wrote. let me explain further, Three sets, the first one being common sense, then basic human logic. Then instinct. Each set has about 50 known variables called rules, common sense is derived from it so is logic and obviously so is instinct. I was hoping it was common knowledge guess my logic failed me.

You hope it is common sense => it is common sense...
that's your logic?
of course it fails you  ;D

shiaru

I was hoping it was common knowledge guess my logic failed me.

I hoped it was common knowledge .
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Brainiac

right.
so, because you hoped it was knowledge, it was logical to assume that it was?

Go study with the vulcans, kid. You need some practice  ;D

shiaru

Those pointy ear bastards can go to *insert insult here*  ;D
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Txur’Itan

lrrteiok txe'lan, "Nazi" täftxu'lì'u nìNa'vi prrte längu.

And now

Neytiri

http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=neytiri
私は太った男だ。

Sarkath

Your link just goes to dA's homepage.

Here is one of my favorites so far:
http://chikinrise.deviantart.com/art/Neytiri-147907952

Payoang

Reply #34, how appropriate. I'm suddenly happy I'm not logged in, due to the rather copious entries like

Neytiri
in Fan Art

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Ngaya Takukyu (Sarkath) on December 26, 2009, 02:28:14 PM
Your link just goes to dA's homepage.

Here is one of my favorites so far:
http://chikinrise.deviantart.com/art/Neytiri-147907952

Yeah, it has a search string for Neytiri.  But good pic.
私は太った男だ。

Brainiac

Quote from: vidvamp01 on December 26, 2009, 01:53:51 PM
lrrteiok txe'lan, "Nazi" täftxu'lì'u nìNa'vi prrte längu.
Did he just call me nazi? :P

Eyamsiyu

I think it's a little bit entertaining to know that no one's really going to draw and paint (etc.) a REALLY similar picture to what's on the screen, thanks to CGI and the like.  However, I'm more interested in seeing how others draw Neytiri in their own style, rather than try to replicate what's on the screen.