Main Menu

Neytiri

Started by Txur’Itan, December 23, 2009, 11:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txon Tsyal

Awesome picture, total win.

I think they have gauges in both ears.
Personally i don`t take the Na`vi as alien because i think i understand them.

When I look on the news and see what horrible things are happening around the world I can`t help but wonder what is the source of them and therefore my own race is becoming more and more alien to me as time passes by.

Does that make any sense?

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Win. Don't like paintings of Neytiri, but this one is quite good.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Doolio

Quote from: Au'ekong on January 07, 2010, 09:19:23 AM
It's really good.  But isn't the gauge in her other ear?

Other than that, *thumbs up.
yes it is:)
the artist obviously flipped the still from the movie and forgot that he did that when he painted from it:)
it is one of the better neytiri illustrations, although a little too manga for my vision of na'vi...but great work nevertheless:) thumbs up
...taj rad...

Bekepam Taronyu

Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 25, 2009, 12:49:09 AM
Quote from: Karyu Amawey on December 25, 2009, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: Skai on December 24, 2009, 01:23:15 AM
Quote from: Sarkath on December 24, 2009, 01:17:40 AM
Quote from: Skai on December 24, 2009, 01:16:16 AM
even though it sounds kind of weird, you can't help but find her attractive. when i watch movies i try to think as if i'm part of the movie. like i'm feeling what they're feeling, and so forth (which is why horror films involving decapitation make me feel horrible). but as i was trying to say if i was a Na'vi, i'd find her attractive.

maybe that's just me..

Don't worry, it's not just you. Haha ;)

That's a relief :D

This really sucks as well because Avatar totally ruined my schedule. I was supposed to be doing Insanity 60 days but I have failed today because of work and fanaticism of the Na'vi.

After my first time watching it I kept thinking all night "I wish Pandora was a real world."

I'm 18, and I'm acting very childish right now haha. I also said "when I die, I'm going to hope I go to Eywa."

Ahhhhhh 

I keep telling myself...if they discover Pandora within the next 10 years and develop space travel to get there in 30, I could still go and only be middle aged!  I feel the same way, almost like an 'eveng.  One thing is for sure though, I've been trying to live a more Na'vi lifestyle by keeping things simple, taking only what I need and being thankful for those things that give themselves up to Eywa for me.  When I return my borrowed energy, it's going to Eywa :D

Cryogenics + Nuclear pulse thrusters.  100 Years... Travel time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion

Keep hope alive!

ooo boy, i saw what they do with cryogenics... a famous baseball player they had nails in his head, and his head fell off and stuff  :o. i find neytiri (or all of the na'vi, for that instance) appealing cause im like 6' 3", and i would be like chest height with her  ;D
silentsniper- "no-sound hunter"- bekepam taronyu

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: bekepam taronyu on January 08, 2010, 04:39:30 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 25, 2009, 12:49:09 AM
Quote from: Karyu Amawey on December 25, 2009, 12:00:33 AM
Quote from: Skai on December 24, 2009, 01:23:15 AM
Quote from: Sarkath on December 24, 2009, 01:17:40 AM
Quote from: Skai on December 24, 2009, 01:16:16 AM
even though it sounds kind of weird, you can't help but find her attractive. when i watch movies i try to think as if i'm part of the movie. like i'm feeling what they're feeling, and so forth (which is why horror films involving decapitation make me feel horrible). but as i was trying to say if i was a Na'vi, i'd find her attractive.

maybe that's just me..

Don't worry, it's not just you. Haha ;)

That's a relief :D

This really sucks as well because Avatar totally ruined my schedule. I was supposed to be doing Insanity 60 days but I have failed today because of work and fanaticism of the Na'vi.

After my first time watching it I kept thinking all night "I wish Pandora was a real world."

I'm 18, and I'm acting very childish right now haha. I also said "when I die, I'm going to hope I go to Eywa."

Ahhhhhh 

I keep telling myself...if they discover Pandora within the next 10 years and develop space travel to get there in 30, I could still go and only be middle aged!  I feel the same way, almost like an 'eveng.  One thing is for sure though, I've been trying to live a more Na'vi lifestyle by keeping things simple, taking only what I need and being thankful for those things that give themselves up to Eywa for me.  When I return my borrowed energy, it's going to Eywa :D

Cryogenics + Nuclear pulse thrusters.  100 Years... Travel time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pulse_propulsion

Keep hope alive!

ooo boy, i saw what they do with cryogenics... a famous baseball player they had nails in his head, and his head fell off and stuff  :o. i find neytiri (or all of the na'vi, for that instance) appealing cause im like 6' 3", and i would be like chest height with her  ;D

I'm 6'7". Wondering what part of her bodyheight  I'd be.

Bekepam Taronyu

lol well im probably 6'3"+, i havent been measured in 2 years, you'd be chest height too XD

Txur’Itan

This is a concept sketch I had seen floating around the web.

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/11/38/99/11389992_gal.jpg
私は太った男だ。

Bekepam Taronyu

Skxawng

"prrkxentrrkrr is a skill best saved for only the most cunning linguist"

Bekepam Taronyu

THE BOND DID NOT WORK. I REPEAT DID NOT WORK!!!

Reronsem Si

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 08, 2010, 08:48:51 PM

If that was the concept, I'm happy they changed ideas. Really the concept is too telling of what influences were put into making Neytiri. The Neytiri we see in Avatar is more open to interpretation. We've already beat the topic to death of what combination of Earthly animals made the Na'vi, or what culture do they seem to represent, etc. The final product definitely did its job. It created interest, even if its sexual, into a non existent race.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Reronsem Si on January 08, 2010, 10:13:23 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 08, 2010, 08:48:51 PM

If that was the concept, I'm happy they changed ideas. Really the concept is too telling of what influences were put into making Neytiri. The Neytiri we see in Avatar is more open to interpretation. We've already beat the topic to death of what combination of Earthly animals made the Na'vi, or what culture do they seem to represent, etc. The final product definitely did its job. It created interest, even if its sexual, into a non existent race.

Do you have any pics of Neytiri?  ??? ;D
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Bekepam Taronyu on January 08, 2010, 09:57:09 PM
THE BOND DID NOT WORK. I REPEAT DID NOT WORK!!!

Nah man, when all else fails, use duct tape.  After all, it fixes everything (except broken hearts).

Quote from: Bekepam Taronyu on January 08, 2010, 04:39:30 PM

Sadly, I'm only 5' 7", and done growing.  However, that means I'm right next to another area...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Bekepam Taronyu

lol at the 5'7" topic, DUCT TAPE CAN EVEN REPAIR RIPS IN THE SPACE TIME CONTINUM

Brainiac

Hey! I know a fun game! How would you get this thread back on topic? :) [/mom]
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Dr Sam Clemens

That's really necessary!

Bekepam Taronyu

lol get back in the kitchen, woman! [/dad] j/k...

Tanhì Tireafya'o

A really awesome pictore of Neytiri?
I think the one where she bonds with Jake (Not Jake in picture, just picture of her staring at you as if you are Jake).

Can't find it anywhere though.

xMine

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 09, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
A really awesome pictore of Neytiri?
I think the one where she bonds with Jake (Not Jake in picture, just picture of her staring at you as if you are Jake).

Can't find it anywhere though.

huh? Never heard of this picture :(