Main Menu

One of my paintings

Started by nìawtu tsamsiyu, May 07, 2010, 10:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nìawtu tsamsiyu

I am very shy when it comes to my art. I don't like displaying my work for people to see. However I figure its time I get some form of opinions with this one. I painted this picture of the Pandoran jungle one night in a few hours. If you have played the Avatar game you will probably recognize the na'vi weave in the corner because they are all over the place. The photo quality is not the best and my apartment is very dark. I hope you enjoy it.

Col Quaritch

abstract never been my fav style but I do like this one, and not cuase you is a board member. something about it speaks to me. may i make a small suggestion what it might really needs is some sort of proper framing or perhaps it as the center of objects below it on a small end table. not a professional art no-it-all so take what I say with a grain of salt. but i do like it just feel it needs something around it or near it .

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I'm same as Quaritch when it comes to abstract art. Though you have good use of lines and a nice balance of darks and lights and follows a nice pattern.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Col Quaritch

Oh I want to add one more thing, screw what the rest of us think or say. Its your art and your love of it that matters most. I feel rather proud to say "hey I knew this guy before the big times" hey yea I need to buy this art now when I can afford it not when I'll need to pawn a kidney.

nìawtu tsamsiyu

Thank you for the compliments!  :) Abstract is my favorite form of painting and is the only kind I really do. I do agree that I need to get a frame for this one. Although I could never decide on how I would want to do it. So for now I just have the canvas hanging on the wall.