Viperwolf
3 (30%)
Talioang
0 (0%)
Other (please comment!)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Alaksi

I've finally finished the palulukan sculpture! (In fact, I finished it last Sunday, but I've been so busy with exams that I haven't even been able to turn on my computer!). Anyways, sorry for the delay. Here are the photos, I hope you like it: :)

This one is so big (10 MB) that Imageshack won't let me upload it ;D. Please have a look at it here: DeviantArt (click on it to see a bigger version)
If you can't see it there, tell me and I'll try to upload the photos one by one.

I used yellow beads for the eyes and wires for the "antennae". I thought that it wouldn't work, but actually it turned out great!

You may remember that there was a poll to see which avatar-related figure I would do next. I thought it was a good idea, so it continues here. (I'm going to create a true poll for this thread instead of voting by replying). These were the previous results:
Toruk: 1 vote
Palulukan: 2 votes
Muntxate (for Kate): 1 votes
Seze: Already done

I'll add these votes to the final result.
If I make any mistakes, either in English (I'm not a native speaker) or in Na'vi, please correct them, either in my posts or sending a PM.
Irayo!

"This is my timey wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."
---The Doctor

Ekirä

That's awesome! Po kalin lu nìtxan. :D

Seseni

That's gorgeous! I love the detail on the teeth and eyes.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Alaksi

Quote from: Ekirä on May 20, 2011, 06:03:56 PM
That's awesome! Po kalin lu nìtxan. :D

Irayo!  8)

Quote from: Seseni on May 20, 2011, 10:33:25 PM
That's gorgeous! I love the detail on the teeth and eyes.

I painted the mouth and the nostrils with varnish, I think that's why it looks so good. :P Should've thought about it when I did Neytiri's ikran. However, the teeth were the most difficult part, because they are so thin that they fell apart just by looking at them.  :o

If I make any mistakes, either in English (I'm not a native speaker) or in Na'vi, please correct them, either in my posts or sending a PM.
Irayo!

"This is my timey wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."
---The Doctor

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Once again another quality effort made by you, ma Alaksì  ;D! Creative idea using beads for eyes and wires for the antennae  :). I'm amazed by how much detail you can create by sculpting in clay  :). Must have been hard work considering the fact that you'd have to use pinpoint precision to make i.e. the claws. You've got the skillz, ma 'eylan  ;D!

I'm also glad you used my name suggestion for your male Na'vi  :). I had my hopes but i wasn't 100 % sure you were going to use it. I voted for a muntxate for Kate as your next project, since i really believe he needs a woman, someone he can truly love and spend his life with  ;D.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ricardo