Main Menu

Some Navi Text

Started by NaviWalker, April 08, 2010, 02:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaviWalker

This is my first post on Learn Navi, though I have belonged to avatar forums in the past.  Please go easy on me! :P  Im interested in trying to learn the language, though I have trouble with real ones. Anyway,

So I put together a Logo for a site my friend and I have been working on.  I will not link to it b/c I dont want to be accused of spamming.

However I will share the image!

Design, Pic, and Text Style (C) ComplxDesign
You are NOT allowed to use/copy this design in ANYWAY, except with my EXPLICIT permission.

what do you guys think?

If anyone would like to see a more finished image, let me know, I can post that as well.

Niwantaw

Quote from: NaviWalker on April 08, 2010, 02:55:05 PM
This is my first post on Learn Navi, though I have belonged to avatar forums in the past.  Please go easy on me! :P  Im interested in trying to learn the language, though I have trouble with real ones. Anyway,

So I put together a Logo for a site my friend and I have been working on.  I will not link to it b/c I dont want to be accused of spamming.

However I will share the image!

You are NOT allowed to use/copy this design in ANYWAY, except with my EXPLICIT permission.

what do you guys think?

If anyone would like to see a more finished image, let me know, I can post that as well.
nice show us the finished image and give us a link to the site
and i copied it ;D
Only mostly AWOL.

NaviWalker

NaviWalker

What do you guys think?

Niwantaw

Quote from: NaviWalker on April 08, 2010, 04:19:42 PM

cool
copied it again
maybe put some glowing dots on it?
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsyeymzi

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 09, 2010, 05:57:25 AM
cool
copied it again
maybe put some glowing dots on it?

I have to ask... Why do you keep saying "copied it"? You know you can't copy it without permission?
- The Signature is a Lie -

Niwantaw

i couldn't resist the childish urge to quote it

i know i shouldn't of..
Only mostly AWOL.

archaic

I like, Good piece of design, so much more imaginative than just using Papyrus.

Bioluminescent spots are a defo.

One small crit' and I mean small, the triangular gap at the base of the NA, is very different to the triangular gap at the base of the VI, If this was intentional I apologize.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

ShadowMainZERO

It's interesting but it is very plain, thus boring.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

NaviWalker

Quote from: Zelenal on April 13, 2010, 07:20:36 AM
It's interesting but it is very plain, thus boring.

While I agree its on the "plain" side, its for a logo I was doing, it would loose its meaning take away from it if it was very flashy.

ShadowMainZERO

For a logo; okay. I just missed the logo part for whatever reason, I was thinking "banner". Please forgive me.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.