Main Menu

The sky is the limit

Started by stxong kameyu, June 16, 2012, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stxong kameyu

Greetings to all, I didn't know where to put this pic I snapped while just getting home and looking out my front porch. I thought I was seeing things, wait, I did. I added a movie pic for comparison. Be safe and be well to all.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Eana Unil

Aungia!  :o ;D
Nice coincidence, good you could capture it :)

Blue Elf

Oh, I just now noticed how these two pictures are related :o Well, you need some fantasy, but really, you can see toruk's head there :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

stxong kameyu

What got me is where the eye is positioned in the cloud. And I just watched Avatar an hour ago before I took it. Thanks for commenting. Be safe and be well as the July 4th coming up.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

This is cool, indeed  8)! Although i personally think it looks a little bit more like a carnivorous dinosaur than Toruk; Some large Theropod which had a very pointy nose and was quite closely related to Tyrranosaurus Rex, just can't remember it's name  :-\. But i guess you can interpret the cloud after your liking  :-\.

And i also recall reading on Wikipedia a few weeks ago about a phenomenon where people believe they see particular objects in what are really just random natural structure, like seeing images of objects in the clouds, such as here. Anyone heard of this before  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D