Main Menu

"I See You"

Started by Kxani, February 02, 2010, 08:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

Yeah, not what I expected my self actually :)

tsyal aymokriyä

It's very embarrassing for me to say this, but I accidentally played your version of "I see you" out loud on a Library computer today.
I didn't notice the volume until someone padded me on my shoulder saying: your headphone is not completely plugged in.
Now I have a mix feeling about this song now  :'(
(it's certainly memorable to me from now on)

'Itan Atxur

Lol. That's why I don't go to libraries.  ;)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kxani

Hahaha that was adorable according to me XD

'Itan Atxur

Nice. You're famous now!

Kxani

Haha or not.. hehe but I will be when the project that the song is used for, is done :)

'Itan Atxur

Everything is due for that on March 1st right? Any idea when it's supposed to be finished after that?

Kxani

'Itan Atxur

Thought I saw it in another topic. Don't remember which. Could very well be completely wrong.

Loran

AMAZING! :o Much better than the Leona Lewis one, and I felt really proud when I read that you're a fellow Swede! What project is it in by the way? And at what school?

My other ride is an Avatar.

Kxani

Hehe it's not a school project at all actually. it's with a swedish pianist who does conserts in different ways. :)

Tseyk Tìriuä

Yeah this is amazing! I like the echo-y-ness of it

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Skyinou

Kaltxì!
Very nice!
Don't you want to try to sing it in Na'vi?
Kiyevame
Let's rock with The Tanners!

Furrkxan

This is great. What you said in your post ( i was bored and it was late etc. ) make me think this is an amateur work but this is really good.

Sorry for bad english if there are mistakes
I can't see you from here!

Esperanto

I too sit through the credits, but more for Jake's First Flight and they flying imagery than "I See You" although I am one of the few that DID like it.

Jordan, your vocal talent is so clearly shown in this piece that you recorded. I agree that the song is much more powerful of heart without the heavy bass underliner. Irayo for sharing this gift with all of us, I can't wait to hear your entire album!

EDIT: I forgot to say this has made it's way onto my iPod under my Pandora playlist... this site just keeps putting out such great talent, you are all truly artisans in your own field!
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Kiyoshi Tenshi

This is beautiful! I'm listening to it right now. ^__^
[move]

Kxani

Thanks to you all, I really needed that. Dad has suecidal thoughts and I feel terrable so I needed something to cheer me up <3
Thanks wonderful fellows. <3

Tseyk Tìriuä

Aw i hope you guys are all alright...you should show him your song

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Kxani

He thinks it's great but that i am not so... well well.. he has he's own problems..

'Itan Atxur

I hope everything works out okay.