Main Menu

"I See You"

Started by Kxani, February 02, 2010, 08:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

He throwed me out at 4 AM in the morning and my boyfriend hates him now. All for me caring about him not killing him self... so i am living at my firm now..

Unilmokri

Quote from: Kxani Tsaheylu on February 04, 2010, 08:39:51 AM
Quote from: Unilmokri on February 03, 2010, 06:43:19 PM
Bah.. The link won't work for me, keeps timing out when the browser tries to stream the song :(

I think you shall download firefox then. :) Or right click and "save link as..."

I'm allready using firefox tho :) Also tried it in my IE browser and the Safari AND Firefox on my Macbook.
None of them worked :(
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Unilmokri

Quote from: Kxani Tsaheylu on February 09, 2010, 11:20:55 AM
He throwed me out at 4 AM in the morning and my boyfriend hates him now. All for me caring about him not killing him self... so i am living at my firm now..

Just read this after posting the rather late reply to your first response to me, and I'm truly sorry to hear this :(

By all means come to us if you need friendly words or a verbal pat on the back. Anything helps in these situations.
Best wishes.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Esperanto

Quote from: Unilmokri on February 09, 2010, 08:23:42 PM
Quote from: Kxani Tsaheylu on February 09, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Just read this after posting the rather late reply to your first response to me, and I'm truly sorry to hear this :(

By all means come to us if you need friendly words or a verbal pat on the back. Anything helps in these situations.
Best wishes.
Indeed, we are all here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on.
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Lukxasì

That version is very nice - Jordan Cansington - I see you.

Sanmäkx

This is a stunning piece of work. Very, very well done.

TesterScot

Quote from: Sanmäkx on February 16, 2010, 12:07:30 AM
This is a stunning piece of work. Very, very well done.

Tìngay, tìngay, tìngay!
Irayo!  8)

First post with Na'Vi; please correct my usage  :D

Irayoru 'Awve Tìkameie for the profile pic. Go to http://www.mpandoraln.weebly.com to see his ongoing work.
Brand New Learner - please correct my usage 8-)

Kxani

Lot's of thanks to you all. It's means a lot! :)

'Itan Atxur

Lol. It's now the 10th most played song on my iPod!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonyä'ite

I actually played it for my husband in the car the other day and he said "wow that song is growing on me, I hated it after the movie" when I told him it was a remix he (a former professional singer) said "wow, whoever made it has an amazing talent, load it on my phone ok?"

;D

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on February 16, 2010, 09:54:40 AM
I actually played it for my husband in the car the other day and he said "wow that song is growing on me, I hated it after the movie" when I told him it was a remix he (a former professional singer) said "wow, whoever made it has an amazing talent, load it on my phone ok?"

;D

Yeah, I didn't care for it after the movie either, but it's grown on me as well.

Kxani

Oh, all of you comment's make me all happy and giggily inside. Thanks so much to you all. I am working on a better version with choiring. :)
Really fun actually and it's getting more and more powerful each time we are recording it. Feels like I am standing on Pandora, neer the tree of souls and singing with the na'vis XD I am such a geeek!

Esperanto

Quote from: Kxani Tsaheylu on February 16, 2010, 02:19:11 PM
Oh, all of you comment's make me all happy and giggily inside. Thanks so much to you all. I am working on a better version with choiring. :)
Really fun actually and it's getting more and more powerful each time we are recording it. Feels like I am standing on Pandora, neer the tree of souls and singing with the na'vis XD I am such a geeek!
Geeks, FTW!

Would you mind terribly if I put this on the radio section of my website?
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Kxani

Not at all, put it there hun! :)

'Itan Atxur

Can't wait for the new version!

Night Raider

Oh my... you have a truly great voice!

This really deserves a studio mixdown!
Is this right? I just write whatever in the signature box?

keye'ung makto

with your permission i would like to use this for the oblivion mod we are working on

Lukxasì

Matsawke

WOW! You have such an amaizing voice. I love it. Could I put it on my Ipod? :)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Matsawke on February 25, 2010, 02:36:51 PM
WOW! You have such an amaizing voice. I love it. Could I put it on my Ipod? :)

Yup! That's where I've got it atm!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur